Customers also viewed these products
- $151.68 Was $158.22Save $6.54
Nutramigen��� Hypoallergenic Infant Formula Concentrate 13 fl. oz. Can
About this item
- Hypoallergenic and extensively broken-down proteins
- Manages colic due to cow���s milk allergy
- Number one infant formula brand for colic due to cow���s milk protein allergy
Customers also bought these products
- Rollbackfrom $8.97
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Nutramigen is a hypoallergic, lactose-free formula for newborns and infants who develop cow's milk allergy; it includes DHA and ARA, important nutrients also found in breast milk that promote brain and eye development. Nutramigen is proven* to manage colic due to cow's milk allergy fast--often within 40 hours.
- Clinically Proven* in Over 70 Clinical Studies; For Cow's Milk Allergy
- Fast Management of Colic+; Nutritionally Complete
- DHA & ARA to Promote Brain and Eye Development
- Concentrate; Must Add Water
Ingredients: Water (75%), Corn Syrup Solids (10%), Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut, and High Oleic Sunflower Oils) (7%), Casein Hydrolysate* (Milk) (4%), Modified Corn Starch (3%) and less than 1%: Mortierella Alpina Oil**, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil, Acetylated Monoglycerides, Carrageenan, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin K1, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Sodium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Citric Acid, Taurine, L-Cystine, L-Tyrosine, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine.
Instructions: Instructions for preparation & use:Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions below.Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Use as directed by your baby's doctor.Ask your baby's doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula.2. Clean can lid, shake can well, and open.3. Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add an equal amount of concentrated liquid. Shake or stir well.Storage: Store unopened cans at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat. Do not freeze.Nutramigen 1 does not look or taste like milk or soy formulas. It may separate in the refrigerator. Shake well before feeding.
Explore this item
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Flexible Spending Account-Eligible:||Y|
|Food Form:||Shelf Stable|
|Baby Formula Stage:||Newborn , Infant|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Fish|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1425230|
|Disposable Baby Diaper Type:||Pull-Up Diapers|
|Features:||Lactose-free , Concentrated liquid , Hypoallergenic formula , With iron, DHA (omega-3) And ara , For babies with colic|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.95 x 2.95 x 4.21 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 5.3 Grams|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.3 Grams|
|Protein 2.8 Grams|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is a dry powder.by CommunityAnswer12/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello! This product is our Nutramigen Concentrated Liquid Formula, and should be mixed with an equal quantity of water. Add 1 fl oz of water for every 1 fl oz of concentrated liquid. I hope that this helps! -Ashleyby MJNProductExpert10/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 6.5 bottles per canby Diasas12/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. This product says it is 13 fl oz, but that you must add water. How many oz will you eventually get from this container?
- There is no need to add water. This canister holds 13 ounces.by CommunityAnswer11/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (11)Was this answer helpful?