Check out these related products
- $18.73 List price $26.99Save $8.26
- $18.43 Was $21.59Save $3.16
- $27.60 List price $39.99Save $12.39
- $14.70 List price $19.99Save $5.29
- $24.76 List price $34.99Save $10.23
- $12.34 List price $16.99Save $4.65
- $28.99 List price $39.99Save $11.00
- $13.97 Was $14.99Save $1.02
- $13.50 List price $14.99Save $1.49
- $24.34 List price $34.99Save $10.65
- $22.37 List price $34.95Save $12.58
- $11.53 List price $15.99Save $4.46
- $24.45 List price $34.99Save $10.54
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
ENCYCLOPEDIA OF ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS 
Want to know how to use an electronic component? This first book of a three-volume set includes key information on electronics parts for your projects--complete with photographs, schematics, and diagrams. You'll learn what each one does, how it works, why it's useful, and what variants exist. No matter how much you know about electronics, you'll find fascinating details you've never come across before.
Convenient, concise, well-organized, and precise
Perfect for teachers, hobbyists, engineers, and students of all ages, this reference puts reliable, fact-checked information right at your fingertips--whether you're refreshing your memory or exploring a component for the first time. Beginners will quickly grasp important concepts, and more experienced users will find the specific details their projects require.Unique: the first and only encyclopedia set on electronic components, distilled into three separate volumes Incredibly detailed: includes information distilled from hundreds of sources Easy to browse: parts are clearly organized by component type Authoritative: fact-checked by expert advisors to ensure that the information is both current and accurate Reliable: a more consistent source of information than online sources, product datasheets, and manufacturer's tutorials Instructive: each component description provides details about substitutions, common problems, and workarounds Comprehensive: "Volume 1" covers power, electromagnetism, and discrete semi-conductors; "Volume 2" includes integrated circuits, and light and sound sources; "Volume 3" covers a range of sensing devices.
|Number of Pages:||278|
|Series Title:||Encyclopedia of Electronic Components|
|Publisher:||Oreilly & Associates Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.00 x 9.75 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $37.91 List price $46.67Save $8.76
- $16.96 Was $18.11Save $1.15
- $122.72 List price $134.00Save $11.28
- $23.86 List price $32.95Save $9.09
- $8.26 Was $9.95Save $1.69
- $3.52 List price $3.95Save $0.43
- $47.20 Was $55.97Save $8.77
- $16.81 Was $18.78Save $1.97
- $19.35 List price $24.99Save $5.64
- $11.36 List price $17.00Save $5.64