About This Item
Encon Veratti 307 Eyewear has a wrap-around frame with co-injected temples. Soft adjustable nose piece ensures universal fit and semi-attached lens cool flow of air to minimize fogging. High impact polycarbonate lenses that are resistant to damage and provide outstanding protection. ScratchCoat provides scratch-resistant coating that prolongs lens life.
- 9 base curve lens provides an exceptional line of vision.
- 99.9% UVA & UVB protection to 385Nm.
- Certification: ANSI Z87.1+, CE EN166, Conformity to ANSI Z87.1-2010 has been assessed per ANSI/ISEA 125-2014 Level 3., CSA Z94.3 - 2007.
- Lens Color: Gray
- Frame Color: Pink
- Protective eyewear with untinted lenses can be used indoors and outdoors and don't interfere with color recognition
- Polycarbonate lenses resist impact, have anti-scratch coating to prolong lens life, and provide 99.9% UVA and UVB protection
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2010 and CSA Z94.3-2007 standards for quality assurance
- Wraparound frame and 9 base curve lenses extend the range of protected peripheral vision
- Semi-rimless lens design with slim temples for reduced weight and fogging, soft adjustable nose piece for comfortable, secure fit
Encon Safety Products
|Assembled Product Weight|
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question