Bought these for my Grandkids who are 4 & 6, they worked perfectly for our trip to the NFL Playoffs.
About This Item
Ems for Kids Hearing Protection Earmuffs for Kids are the world’s first and leading brand of hearing protection for kids ages 1-12 years. Our design ensures that there is less pressure placed on your kid's skull. Weighing only 190 grams, Ems for Kids earmuffs are light but sturdy. They can be folded up to fit in the palm of your hand, making them easy to carry with you, or store away. They can be used in a wide variety of settings - from concerts and car races to sporting events and shopping centers. Use them to protect your child's hearing or to help settle them when disturbed by a noisy environment. Ems for Kids earmuffs meet ANSI and CE standards and are ISO:9001 approved. Average dB reduction is 26dB (Class 5 Industrial Hearing Protection Product). Ems for Kids was established in 2007 and was the first Children-only earmuff company on the market.Ems for Kids Hearing & Noise Protection Earmuffs:
- Designed for toddlers and kids 6 months and up.
- Weighing only 190 grams, and small enough to fit in your hand, our child earmuffs are compact, fun and functional and come in a variety of fun colors.
- Our child earmuffs are the world's first folding, compact hearing protection earmuff for children.
- Certified by the American National Standards Institute for ear protection with a noise reduction rating of 26dB (Class 5 Industrial Hearing Protection Product).
- Perfect for sporting events, concerts, car races and more.
- Ems for Kids was established in 2007 and was the first children-only earmuff company on the market.
Ems for Kids
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Ems For Kids
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
5.00 x 3.00 x 7.00 Inches
EM's 4 Kids Noise Cancelling Headphones
Would buy more if I had more kids....
Best earmuffs on the market. Both of my girls love them. We use them for something as simply as being able to read on a long car ride. Originally we purchased them because my oldest doesn't love loud noises and we were headed to Disney knowing the fireworks shows were pretty loud. Since then we have found a ton of uses for them.
Fit perfectly on my seven month old daughter. We went to a demolition derby and she used them and even fell asleep during it. They are so great definitely worth the money to invest in.
best noise cancelling headphones!
these are amazing! fit well and my toddler slept through an NFL game in us bank stadium ! well worth it!
I purchased these for my 3 year old grandson and they fit him perfectly. He has not gone anywhere to wear them so I am not sure how well they work but he loves to wear them around the house.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question