Similar items in stock
Emerson 0.9 cu ft Microwave Oven, Red, Refurbished
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Emerson 0.9 cu ft Microwave Oven adds a bold splash of color to your kitchen. Equipped with settings designed for maximum efficiency, this red microwave oven is just the right solution for busy individuals and families. This refurbished microwave is an excellent cooking solution that will blend with a variety of home decor schemes.
|Color:||Red , Black|
|Capacity:||0.9 cu ft|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||RBMW9210RD|
|Features:||Programmed cooking modes , Electronic controls , Push or pull door release , Power levels , Rotating turn table|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.90 x 19.20 x 11.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- not sure about the casserole fitting as it's a tad bit smaller than our other microwave that is a bigger one... as to the popcorn bad we have had big bags pop in ours and it works good....by Andynena6/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a nice size microwave, 12.5 in x 9 ish.by Spilka6/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It could be a returnby Spilka6/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Refurbished can mean that an item was faulty and returned to the manufacturer, repaired, and is being re-sold. It can also be labeled refurbished if it's open box, a demo model, or damaged (from shipping, for instance, minor cosmetic issues).by WestMichiganShopper6/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think that when people return the microwaves as there might be something on them that doesn't work just right the factory goes through them and makes sure they are up to snuff but they can't sell them as new so they are labeled refurbished...I had one before that we used for the kids in the basement and it was refurbished and it lasted several years so I personally don't see that as a problem but some just want a new one period... this microwave is a really nice one though and I'm happy with it... it performs as well as our new one upstairs that we bought 2 months prior to this one...by Andynena6/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$42.97 Was $59.99Save $17.02
- $77.99 Was $99.99Save $22.00
- Rollback$10.97 Was $12.97Save $2.00