I love this bedroom, it's real wood. Dresser is solid, wish that it was platform bed instead of needing box springs but it's ok. Looks really nice In my bedroom, delivery was fast and professional, nothing was damaged.
Emerald Home Pine Valley Carmel Brown Bed with Inset Rustic Panels And Framing, King
- Select from the available size options
- Crafted from reclaimed pine in a caramel brown finish
- Framed and detailed head and base board
- Platform style bed for under-bed storage
- Quick and easy assembly
- Manufacturer's limited 1-year warranty
About This Item
- The Pine Valley bed is a rustic, casual collection perfect for your getaway cabin or master suite
- Exemplifies rustic style in a carmel brown color palette, bringing both personality and class to your home
- The Pine Valley bed features inset rustic panels and framing
- Makes everyday life a little bit easier with features like durable finish and center supports
- Dimensions: 82" Length, 81" Width, and 59.5" Height
- Assembles in minutes. Simply unpack, assemble with included tools, and set in place to enjoy!
- Engineered to be easy to care for so you can spend time on more important things
- The Emerald Home Pine Valley collection features your choice of end table, sofa table, coffee table, mirror, bed, nightstand, dresser
proposition 65 reasons:This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause: cancer.
This product contains TDCPP, a flame retardant chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
82.00 x 81.00 x 59.50 Inches
Sturdy Bed Frame
We have an adjustable bed and this bed frame used without the middle slats was perfect. It's rustic appeal complimented our more polished furniture beautifully. The product is sturdy, very well made, SUPER easy to assemble, and is exactly as shown online. Excellent quality and price point!
Beautiful, Well Made, Real Wood
I'm super happy with every piece of Pine Valley furniture I purchased. If I had to complain about anything it would be the smoothness of the tails but I'm hoping they will loosen up with age. Each piece is real solid wood and well built. Pieces that require assembly are easy to put together and come with required tools (allen wrench). I was worried about ordering furniture online but it was worth it.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.