Consider these popular products
- from $34.00
- Reduced Pricefrom $16.15
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Versatile 4GB video MP3 player holds up to 2300 songs, 20 hours of video or thousands of pictures. Watch videos and photos on the 2.4-inch color LCD screen. The 5-megapixel digital camera lets you take pictures or videos. You can listen to your favorite FM stations and record them, too. The Ematic video MP3 player even records voice with the built-in microphone and lets you read e-Books or TXT files.
Ematic 4GB Video MP3 Player with 2.4" LCD, Built-in 5MP Digital Camera, (Assorted Colors):
- 5MP digital camera with 2x zoom and various camera effects
- FM tuner and recorder
- Video recording capability
- 2.4" QVGA display
- Video output for TVs or monitors (cable sold separately)
- Ematic video MP3 player connects to your computer for use as a Webcam
- Voice recorder for recording quick notes or lectures
- Listen to audio through the built-in speaker or headphones
- Supports MP3, WMA, AVI, RMVB, OGG, WMV, JPEG and more formats
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Easy to use: Drag and Drop Operation
- MicroSD Card Slot (Supports up to 8GB card)
- Includes 35 free song downloads & 1 Audiobook from Emusic (see insert for details)
- USB 2.0 High-Speed Interface
- Ematic video MP3 player is compatible with Windows 2000/ME/XP/VISTA/Apple MacOS/LINUX
- Use this MP3 player with camera as a flash storage device, simply drag and drop files onto the player and access them anywhere!
|Display Technology:||LCD display|
|Battery Size:||Player battery - rechargeable - lithium polymer|
|Resolution:||320 x 240|
|Memory Card Type:||Micro SD|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||EM504CAMB|
|RAM Memory:||4 GB|
|Connector Type:||Headphones / TV output USB 2.0 , USB 2.0|
|Accessories Included:||USB cable, A/V cable , 1 x USB cable 1 x video / audio cable|
|Sensor Resolution:||5 Megapixel|
|Features:||Yes , Radio, voice recorder, photo playback, video playback , LCD - color , FM radio recording capability, text viewer , Digital Player - Response Bandwidth - 20 - 20000 Hz - SNR - 85 dB - THD - 0.1%|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.25 x 2.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is this machine touch screen? what does it mean when it says "Easy to use: Drag and drop"?
- This MP3 player does not have a touch screen. "Drag and drop" refers to moving the MP3 files to and from your MP3 player using your computer.by IHaveAWalmartaddiction6/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It means that you can easily put music on it from ur computer just drag the music folder onto ur ematic by connecting it to your computerby bbboyrules4/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not touch screen. when it's connected to the computer you can view and work with it just like any other folder to drag and drop files. just don't mess with the standard folders (MUSIC, PICTURES, etc.)by PracticeMakesGood11/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Itt isntt touch screen, Idk whyy itt says thattby SammyGhs11/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wht it means is; that whn yor going to add songs or movies etc. you just drag the file on to the device. Itis not touc screenby mary254111/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not a touch screen. I think you can drag items already on your computer to the MP3 when connected to the computer. However I have not transfered items this way yet.by susiebe11/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As you look at the screen on the bottom right is a little button that says VOL with a line underneath and EXIT. During play of a song, radio, etc., press and hold this button till the volume display comes up. Then use the arrow keys on the side of the screen to adjust. Be careful as the volume screen and the play screen look very similar. You may not know when it changes from just "play" to "volume".by rowena626/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The volume-control is rather inconvenient, but it's seems OK once you get use to it. To increase (or decrease) the vol, press and hold down the round-button which is on the edge opposite of the round-button used for the camera shutter (it's on the bottom edge, if you hold the player horizontally). After about 2 secs, a pop-up screen will appear that shows you a bar indicating the vol. (it also shows numbers). Holding the player sideways, you press the next-to-the-top button to decrease the vol, and press the button just below that one to increase the vol. Experiment -- you'll get it.by Bob32006/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the button on the bottom. Hold it down for a few seconds until the volume level pops up - then you can raise or lower it using the arrow keys.by dkdixon6/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you have to hold down the bottom button then press the arrowsby beefjerkylover3/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the bottom right hand side. You also use this button to exit things. You need to hold it in to access the volume.by 2GiGi12/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hold down the button on the bottom -- then the volume controls will display on the screen.by risris12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- USB........by yaddyman7/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is charged by the USB cable being plugged into your computer but then it holds the charge and can be detached.by msphdmom6/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- USB cableby TexAnnie6/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Usb Cableby MeMeMe14146/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- usb cableby JWDJR6/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is charged by the usb cord and the computer has to be on to do it. I tried plugging a wall charger into it and it fit but didn't charge. Has to us the computer to charge.by IHAVE2BOYS7/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?