Customers also bought these products
- $6.20 Was $7.95Save $1.75
- Clearancefrom $4.02
Ematic HD eGlide Steal 7" Capacitive Touchscreen Android 4.0 1GHz Tablet with 4GB Memory - EGS001G
Consider these popular products
- $129.97 List price $297.00Save $167.03
- $69.98 List price $99.99Save $30.01
- $107.77 List price $199.00Save $91.23
- Reduced Price$97.99 List price $119.99Save $22.00
- from $55.08
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Ematic eGlide Steal Internet Tablet features the latest technology in mobile devices with Android 4.0, giving you access to endless apps, functionality, and entertainment! The extra responsive 7" capacitive touch screen paired with a powerful processor and dedicated GPU allows you to easily browse the web, social network, and play games, all at blazing fast speeds. Front Facing camera is an added bonus! Use the HDMI connection to watch your favorite videos on your big screen TV.
|Color:||Silver , Gray|
|Display Technology:||Capacitive Multi-Touch|
|Processor Speed:||1.0 GHz|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x HDMI, 1 x USB 2.0|
|Video Game Platform:||Andriod|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||EGS001G|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB|
|Accessories Included:||Battery , AC Adapter , Earphones , USB Cable|
|Features:||Webcam , Gyro Sensor|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.56 x 4.57 x 0.47 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. the eglide appstore is preloaded??? can we donwload angry birds or other popular applications??
- Yes, Eglide Appstore is preloaded. They have also stopped requiring credit card information to download free apps. You do need to enter a email and password to do any download just like Amazon and Google Play. Also, the Eglide Appstore has the most popular Google apps on it. Maps, Mail, Earth, etc.by AstroManz9/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the appstore that is preloaded has Angry Birds as free app available for downloadby oapalcsmom8/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The eGlide app store is one of the reasons I returned this tablet. YOu can get Angry Birds, and a few other popular games, but there is a very limited pool of apps to choose from, as you cannot download apps from the Android App Store (Google Play Store) at all.by ALLOisaSAURUS8/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no but you can add it. follow the directions at this link. http://www.techzek.com/how-to-download-install-google-play-v3-5-15-apk-on-your-android-device/by sehs8/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can download the amazon app store and get it that way. Just go to amazon.com and it tells you how to do it . It was simple.by ajdjad7/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You cannot use Googleplay with this, you can only get what their own private "ematic app store" provides. They have some things, but not all the popular ones that are on Googleplay.by suzisez7/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Google Play Store is not supported, which severely limits your app choices. The touchscreen is multitouch though (I honestly recommend something like the Samsung Galaxy Tab, which does have the Google Play Store along with a Samsung App Store [which I've never used]).by ALLOisaSAURUS8/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it doesn't support Google Play, and yes it is multitouch if do you mean zoom with 2 fingerby tx547/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No Google Play Preinstall and unless you are a Computer Geek device will not allow installation. I attemtped several times each time I was directed to a sight by Google which informed me that unless Google Play is Preinstalled you will not be able to add. You will have to us Ematic App Store they force you to setup account with your credit card even if you want free app... I returned 3 days later. This is my first venture into Tablet world now I relaize that without Google Play it's a deal breaker for me.by MikeMikeDC7/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If by multi touch you mean can you pinch the screen with thumb and forefinger to make things bigger or smaller, then yes. you can do that in adobe reader. Haven't tried it with other apps yet.by sabby27/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go into settings>security>device administration and check “Unknown Sources”. This will allow you to install software from sources other than the Ematic App Store. Then take a look at amazon.com for a ton of apps. Google Play won't work unless you root the tablet. But, every other site I've downloaded from will.by AstroManz8/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does come with Adobe Flash... and as you indicated Google Play will not work on Ematioc App STore.. which forces you to setup account with credit card even if app is free... No Google play means RETURN... ..by MikeMikeDC8/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The Eglide appstore has a quite extensive library. Sadly, no google play on it. Adobe Flash Player is preloaded however.by sabby27/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?