Similar items in stock
- from $69.99
- from $39.95
Ematic FunTab Mini with WiFi 4.3" Touchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Operating System
About this item
Customers also viewed these products
- from $263.74Save $135.26
- from $151.98Save $147.02
- from $250.98Save $198.02
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Ematic FunTab Mini Internet Tablet comes preloaded with the award-winning Zoodles Kids Mode, giving your child access to a variety of educational games and content. The kid-safe interface adapts to your child's age and skill level and provides progress reports for parents to review. The compact form makes the FunTab Mini the ideal portable device for children.
Ematic FunTab Mini with WiFi 4.3" Touchscreen Tablet PC:
- 1.2GHz processor
- 512MB DDR2 of system memory
- 4.3" touchscreen, 480 x 272 resolution
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- Back 1.9MP webcam and front 3.0MP webcam
- USB 2.0 port, 3.5mm audio jack
- 4GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- 3-axis gyroscope
- Up to 5.5 hours of run time of a full charge
- Android 4.0 OS (Ice Cream Sandwich) with Zoodles Kid Mode
- Kid-friendly interface adapts to your child's age and skill level, providing progress reports for parents to review
- Parent dashboard enables you to track your child's learning progress while customizing the games and content to meet their needs
- Thousands of fun, educational games are included that are always changing so your child never gets bored
- Educational videos focused on a variety of fun topics, like dinosaurs, counting, geography and more
- Kids can create their own unique drawings without mess or hassle with the Art Studio feature; all drawings are automatically saved to an art gallery where you can easily share them with friends and family
- Encourage a fondness for reading and writing by giving your children digital storybooks where you can record your own special reading for your child to enjoy
- Video mail lets your child stay in touch with family members far away
- The safe web browser gives your child a comfortable web environment with a selection of award-winning, age appropriate sites; create a safe list of sites for your child
- iStory Books feature interactive books that read themselves while your child follows along; includes classic stories such as Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood and Three Little Pigs
- Includes popular games such as Angry Birds, Where's My Water?, Cut the Rope and more
- Sign up and download 20 free MP3s from eMusic
- Media Formats: Popular media formats
- Tablet, USB cable, OTG cable, battery, earphones, Parent's Guide, User Manual, eMusic offer and AC adapter
What's a Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).
|Processor Type:||A8 Processor|
|Resolution:||480 x 272|
|Front-Facing Camera Megapixels:||0.3 Megapixels|
|Processor Speed:||1.20 GHz|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x Headphone, 1 x USB 2.0|
|Battery Life:||5 hours 30 minutes|
|Video Game Platform:||Android|
|Age Group:||Adult , Child , Teen|
|Material:||Rubber - Side|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FTABMB2|
|RAM Memory:||512 MB|
|Accessories Included:||eMusic Card , AC Adapter , Earphones , USB Cable|
|Rear-Facing Camera Megapixels:||2 Megapixels|
|Features:||Back Webcam and Front Webcam , Webcam , Gyro Sensor|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.24 x 3.42 x 0.51 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Possibly but I would search for something elseby GodsAngel5912/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't think so. The apps that are preloaded seem more appropriate for a child between ages 3-7. You can play games on it that an eight year old would enjoy but even it's appearance suggests, in my opinion, it's meant for a younger age group. The preloaded songs are definitely geared towards much younger children. I haven't purchased or downloaded anything for it, though. For my purposes, what it came with was sufficient.by FoxMoth12/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got this for my 7 year old son and he absolutely loves it so yes I would recommend it for your 8 year oldby CAKA12/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I bought it for my four year old daughter and my eight year old son played with it too. He didn't want to give it back to her. Just make sure you buy the protection plan.by Pisceswisper3112/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This would be a good choice for an 8 year old and provides great parental control options.by MidwestDivaMom12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Too slow.by floresfamman12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All I can say is that my 10 and 12 yr olds wished I'd gotten them one too. My original purchase was for my4 1/2 yr old who loved it.by latejanaenamorada12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, I JUST PURCHASED 2 MORE FOR CHRISTMAS FOR A 8 AND 9 YEAR OLD!by OKWITHSITE12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got this for my five year old. My opinion 3-6yrs is good. But it also depends on the child. If it is a first tablet, your on a budget, the child is not to technology inclined or still kinda clumsy- this would be good for a child that old.by MotherOfSonsandDaughters12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say 2+ my son had just turned 4 when I purchased this for him. Plus there are parental controls to edit the content.Most y2k children are gadget friendly and are familiar with the downloaded appsby momielang3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it says 3 years to 5 or 6 years old. It kind of depends on the stage of the child. My 16 month old absolutely loves this tablet and plays around on it with a lot.by nicole21212/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say ages 5 & up, depending on the child, of course. It's small size makes it easier for young children to handle. But I wouldn't recommend less than 5, I don't think toddlers and preschoolers should be dealing with electronic devices. Just like TV, it can become a crutch and overstimulating. Older kids should have limited exposure as well.by quitiaray7/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would put the age range at 3 to 10 years old. above 10 its too kidish and older kids are more keen to higher specs on devicesby KillBotProject7/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its great for younger children, my daughters three and she loves it. I would say up to 7.by melb2112/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my son is 10 and my daughter is 5 and they BOTH have found games on this that entertain them for hours!by AudreyG12312/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2-8by 123we12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The preloaded games still work. Some features are unavailable without a wifi connection, but they are still fun.by dorseym12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can access all preloaded games, books, etc. without wifi. You just will not be able to access any of the websites without wifi. My 7 yo daughter doesn't use the wifi very much. She's happy with the preloaded games, etc. Also, she loves the camera feature and it doesn't require wifi.by skenn8612/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm sure you can do some things without Wifi but no games will be able to be downloaded.by nicole21212/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the usage without WiFi is whatever you make it to be its all about what apos you install. you dont need internet to play games and run apps. the tablet has 2 cameras so you can have fun recording and editing videos and pictures as well. many kids like that. browse the amazon app store which can be installed straight from amazon.com. You will find many apps with don't need WiFi to use.by KillBotProject7/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can play any games that are preloaded without wifi.by melb2112/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can play most games and apps without wifi, just cannot use anything that would need an internet connection.by jnico61312/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm sure games can be played, but I haven't used it without wifi.by acrystal1112/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $4.00 Was $7.36Save $3.36
- $20.98 List price $49.97Save $28.99