Emanuel Law Outlines: Emanuel Law Outlines for Family Law (Paperback)
Arrives by Thu, Aug 20
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
For more than thirty years, Emanuel Law Outlines have been the most trusted name in law school outlines. Here s why:
- Developed by Steve Emanuel when he was a law school student at Harvard, Emanuel Law Outlines became popular with other law students and spawned an industry of reliable study aids. (Having passed the California bar as well, Steve Emanuel is now a member of the New York, Connecticut, Maryland, and Virginia bars.)
- Each Outline is valuable throughout the course and again at exam time.
- Outline chapters provide comprehensive coverage of the topics, cases, and black letter law covered in the course and major casebooks, written in a way you can easily understand.
- The Quiz Yourself QandA in each chapter and the Essay QandA at the end provide ample opportunity to test your knowledge throughout the semester.
- Exam Tips alert you to the issues that commonly pop up on exams and to the fact patterns commonly used to test those items.
- The Capsule Summary an excellent exam preparation tool provides a quick review of the key concepts covered in the course.
- The comprehensive coverage is more sweeping than most outlines.
- Each Emanuel Law Outline is correlated to the leading casebooks.
- Every title is frequently updated and reviewed against new developments and recent cases covered in the leading casebooks.
- Tight uniformity of writing style and approach means that if you use one of these guides, you can be confident that the others will be of similar quality.
Emanuel Law Outlines
Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.
|Number of Pages|
D Kelly Weisberg
Emanuel Law Outlines for Family Law
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
9.00 x 6.00 x 1.50 Inches
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question