Elizabeth Taylor, A Passion for Life: The Wit and Wisdom of a Legend
Check out these related products
- $14.27 List price $19.95Save $5.68
- $17.06 List price $19.95Save $2.89
- $12.15 List price $14.99Save $2.84
- $12.18 Was $12.93Save $0.75
- $13.81 List price $15.99Save $2.18
- $9.48 List price $16.95Save $7.47
- $16.27 List price $19.95Save $3.68
- $25.30 List price $40.00Save $14.70
- $32.55 List price $45.00Save $12.45
- $16.30 List price $17.95Save $1.65
- $19.85 List price $24.99Save $5.14
- $26.20 List price $34.95Save $8.75
- $24.52 List price $35.00Save $10.48
- $17.29 List price $26.00Save $8.71
- $21.59 List price $28.00Save $6.41
- $44.29 List price $55.00Save $10.71
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Harper Design Intl, 2011, ISBN13 9780062008398, ISBN10 0062008390
From the time she appeared in National Velvet, the film that skyrocketed her to international fame at age twelve in 1944, until her death, Elizabeth Taylor's beauty, allure, and personal strength captivated the world. In a career that spanned more than sixty years, she brought her raw talent and magnetism to bear in now classic films such as Father of the Bride, Suddenly, Last Summer, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, Giant, Cleopatra, and Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. Off screen, she lived just as passionately. That intensity brought her enormous joy and pain--and notoriety, whether it was from her vast collections of extraordinary fine jewelry and art to her battles with addiction and ill heath, from her internationally recognized humanitarian efforts on behalf of AIDS to her scandalous love affairs and seven highly scrutinized marriages.
This anthology reveals the candor and honesty with which the actress led her extraordinary life. Here are Elizabeth's first-person reflections on her childhood, career, love and marriages, motherhood, beauty, aging, extravagances, charity, and sense of self. Whether witty or poignant, these words are always demonstrative of her generous, unapologetic, and fiercely determined nature, reflecting the essence of a great star and legendary modern woman.
|Number of Pages:||239|
|Publisher:||Harper Design Intl|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 7.75 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $14.44 Was $15.36Save $0.92
- $11.22 Was $12.16Save $0.94
- $38.38 List price $46.00Save $7.62
- $13.09 Was $15.67Save $2.58
- $14.68 List price $16.99Save $2.31
- $17.49 List price $24.99Save $7.50
- $15.06 List price $24.00Save $8.94
- $16.96 List price $24.95Save $7.99