Check out these related products
- $11.48 List price $19.99Save $8.51
- $13.04 Was $22.00Save $8.96
- $18.94 Was $20.48Save $1.54
- $15.97 Was $16.99Save $1.02
- $14.04 List price $19.95Save $5.91
- $7.81 Was $10.00Save $2.19
- $14.01 Was $17.95Save $3.94
- $18.54 Was $20.41Save $1.87
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
"Elephant"--a quarterly magazine from the makers of "Frame"--focuses its keen eye on art and visual culture.
Lately, creative individuals have been protesting against the corporate nature of things, often taking the initiative and setting up new independent ventures. "Elephant" looks at how it's done. "Elephant" visits art and design studios, peers over shoulders, steps on graffiti artists' toes, disturbs rehearsals, interrupts takes, rides fixed-gear bikes, and plays the latest computer games.
"Elephant"'s tone of voice is direct, sincere, and multidisciplinary. "Elephant" believes it's time for less cynicism and more encouragement for outbursts of spontaneity--think of those that gave birth to futurism, dadaism, and surrealism.
"Elephant" is the first and only visually oriented art magazine that features over two hundred pages of high-quality, up-to-date, original creative material from all over the world. A magazine on contemporary art and visual culture that features up-to-the-minute visual material, fresh faces, and original voices, uncovering new trends and talent.
What readers will find in each issue of "Elephant"
- Meetings: This section focuses on ideas, personalities, and cultures.
- Research: Shines a light on forecasts, movements, and styles. "Studio Visits" includes chats in ateliers, garages, and back gardens.
- Economies: Looks at how people started their businesses, from initial ideas to actual plans and bank loans.
- Cities: Highlights creative cities around the globe, sharing images, characters, and special stories.
|Number of Pages:||208|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Consortium Book Sales & Dist|
|Publisher:||Consortium Book Sales & Dist|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.75 x 11.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$9.00 Was $11.53Save $2.53
- Rollback$9.00 Was $11.50Save $2.50
- $10.84 Was $12.47Save $1.63
- $4.66 List price $4.99Save $0.33
- $12.59 Was $14.25Save $1.66
- $11.97 List price $19.95Save $7.98