Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$48.67 List price $58.40Save $9.73
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Escape Robot Kit works just like an A.I. robot. It is a fun, trick toy that has the ability to never fail at finding its way out of a maze. The kids robot kit builds a functional, battery-operated escape robot that can make use of three infrared emitting diodes and one infrared receiving module to send and receive signals and detect obstacles. This escape robot walks on six legs and has a built-in microprocessor, which enables it to think on its own, as it processes information about its environment and maneuvers itself around obstacles. This fun and educational toy can provide you with near endless entertainment and will allow you to learn all about the fields of mechanics and engineering. The toy robot kit comes complete with two sets of differently designed legs and step-by-step, easy-to-understand, kid friendly instructions. This item runs on four AA batteries that are not included. The Elenco Escape Robot Kit is recommended for individuals ages 13 years old and up.
Elenco Escape Robot Kit:
- Uses three infrared emitting diodes as its eyes
- Never fails to find its way out of a maze
- Built-in microprocessor enables it to think on its own
- Moves on six legs
- Complete with two sets of differently designed legs
- Easy-to-understand, kid-friendly, step-by-step instructions
- Requires four AA batteries (not included)
- Educational toy that teaches the basics of mechanics and engineering
- Finished robot can maneuver around obstacles
- This toy robot kit is recommended for individuals 13 years old and up
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Subject:||Computers & Robotics|
|Age Range:||12 to 14 Years|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||21-886|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.00 x 6.25 x 3.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.