Check out these related products
- $140.00 List price $160.00Save $20.00
- $132.82 List price $151.80Save $18.98
- $203.54 List price $245.20Save $41.66
- $126.42 List price $166.20Save $39.78
- $218.07 List price $239.40Save $21.33
- $179.52 List price $199.67Save $20.15
- $148.76 List price $175.20Save $26.44
- $141.45 List price $155.40Save $13.95
- $211.40 List price $241.60Save $30.20
Consider these popular products
- $15.35 List price $24.95Save $9.60
- $16.96 Was $18.11Save $1.15
- $122.72 List price $134.00Save $11.28
- $23.86 List price $32.95Save $9.09
- $24.16 List price $34.95Save $10.79
- $7.76 Was $9.95Save $2.19
- $47.20 Was $55.97Save $8.77
- $16.81 Was $18.78Save $1.97
- $19.35 List price $24.99Save $5.64
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
"Electronic Communications: A Systems Approach" provides a comprehensive overview of wireless and wired, analog and digital electronic communications technologies at the systems level. The authors' carefully crafted narrative structure helps readers put the many facts and concepts encountered in the study of communications technologies into a larger, coherent whole. Topics covered include modulation, communications circuits, transmitters and receivers, digital communications techniques (including digital modulation and demodulation), telephone and wired computer networks, wireless communications systems (both short range and wide area), transmission lines, wave propagation, antennas, waveguides and radar, and fiber-optic systems. The math analysis strikes a middle ground between the calculus-intensive communications texts intended for four-year BSEE programs and the math-avoidance path followed by some texts intended for two-year programs.
|Number of Pages:||631|
|Author:||Beasley, Jeffrey S. , Miller, Gary M. , Hymer, Jonathan D.|
|Publisher:||Pearson College Div|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.75 x 11.25 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.