Awesome tires! We have a 1990 Chevy that we bought to get up and down our severely muddy and hilly driveway. Our driveway is almost like a mud bog uphill and with simply just these new tires (and the four wheel drive) it made it up the hill like it was nothing. Will definitely buy this product again.
Eldorado Mud Claw Extreme M/T 245/75R16 120 Q Tire
Tires available from Wed, Sep 30. For installation, call the Auto Care Center at 510-475-5836 to check availability, or drop in for service.
Installation costs $15 to $25 per tire .
Arrives by Wed, Sep 30
Ships to Union City, 30600 Dyer St
- Tire Size245/75R16
- Tire Load Index120
- Tire Speed RatingQ
- Tire TypeLight Truck Tires
- Tire TerrainMud Terrain
- Tire Performance Grade��High Performance
About This Item
- Self-Cleaning Tread = Evacuates mud, dirt and debris quickly
- 3-Ply Sidewall Construction = Provides strength and durability
- Large Tread Block Design = Enhances traction in all conditions
- Alternating Lug Dimensions For Increased Lateral Stability And Bi-Directional Traction
- Staggered Shoulder Blocks For Enhanced Off-Road Grip
- The Package Height of the Product is 20.0 inches
|Tire Aspect Ratio|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Tire Load Index|
nice mud tires
i ordered 5 of these tires altogether. i've only put 2 on my truck so far and get pretty good traction with them so i think i got a pretty good mud tire...
Great tire for the money.
I bought my second set. The first set lasted 55,000 miles, on a 03 Dakota QC 4x4. Mostly highway, light towing and playing in the Mud. Great tire, great traction in every terrain SC has. Cant beat 'em for the price.
Good overall experience with bridgeport, wv store
I give 4⭐ atm just because i havent really been able to drive the nrw tires that far yet. But they look really nice and were delivered promptly. I explained i only have one day off this week and even though i didnt have an appt they sqeezed me in today anyway. They were super polite and helpful.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question