Check out these related products
- $10.52 List price $12.95Save $2.43
- $7.74 List price $9.95Save $2.21
- $9.57 List price $14.99Save $5.42
- $14.05 List price $19.95Save $5.90
- $12.55 Was $14.95Save $2.40
- $19.22 Was $21.95Save $2.73
- $10.87 Was $11.95Save $1.08
- $13.26 List price $14.95Save $1.69
- $7.79 List price $12.95Save $5.16
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
EL ARTE DE LA GUERRA / THE ART OF WAR 
Recopilado mas de dos mil anos atras por un misterioso guerrero filosofo, "El arte de la guerra" sigue siendo, quizas, hoy en dia, el libro de estrategia mas prestigioso e influyente del mundo, estudiado en Asia por politicos modernos y ejecutivos con el mismo entusiasmo con el que fuera consultado en tiempos antiguos por jefes militares. Como estudio de la anatomia de las organizaciones en conflicto, "El arte de la guerra" se aplica en general a la competencia y al conflicto, en todo nivel, desde el interpersonal al internacional. Su objetivo es la invencibilidad, la victoria sin dar batalla, y la fuerza inexpugnable gracias a la comprension de la fisica, la politica y la psicologia del conflicto.
Compiled more than two thousand years ago by a mysterious warrior-philosopher, "The Art of War" is still perhaps the most prestigious and influential book of strategy in the world today, as eagerly studied in Asia by modern politicians and executives as it has been by military leaders since ancient times. As a study of the anatomy of organizations in conflict, "The Art of War" applies to competition and conflict in general, on every level from the interpersonal to the international. Its aim is invincibility, victory without battle, and unassailable strength through understanding of the physics, politics, and psychology of conflict.
|Number of Pages:||139|
|Author:||Cleary, Thomas , Sun-tzu|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.25 x 8.25 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $18.51 List price $30.00Save $11.49
- $11.55 List price $17.00Save $5.45
- $11.53 List price $15.00Save $3.47
- $13.46 Was $14.48Save $1.02
- $11.42 List price $16.99Save $5.57
- $15.19 List price $18.95Save $3.76
- $11.19 List price $16.00Save $4.81
- $7.19 List price $8.99Save $1.80