Edsal Adjustable Laminate Top Workbench
About this item
- Adjustable to sitting or standing work heights
- Supported on all 4 sides by an all steel frame
- Resistant, laminated 1.5-inch gray scrim plastic top
- Industrial gray finish works well in most work spaces
- 4000-lb. weight capacity
- Full-length, 12-inch deep lower shelf is included
- 1-piece heavy gauge steel legs are electrically welded
- Double electrical knockouts in leg fronts and backs
- Legs adjust from 29 to 34-inches in 1-inch increments
- Choose from several table top size options
- 1-year limited warranty
About this item
Whether you're sitting or standing to get your work done, the Edsal Adjustable Laminate Top Workbench will fit you perfectly. The durable, one-piece steel legs on this work bench adjust in 1-inch increments to make it 29 to 34 inches tall. The steel frame features an industrial gray, heavy-duty, powder-coated finish that works well in most industrial settings. The table top, which is available in a variety of sizes, is made of 1.5-inch laminated gray scrim plastic that resists mars, burns and stains. No matter what the job, this table top can handle the work. A full-length shelf at the bottom is 12-inches deep and sized right for handy storage.
Edsal For over 30 years, Edsal has been dedicated to providing companies with only the best storage systems and industrial furniture. Today, products marketed under the Edsal brand name have earned a substantial share of the market in every region of the country . The Chicago-based company offers an extensive product line, including five grades of industrial shelving as well as pallet and bulk storage racks for heavier applications. It also manufactures a complete selection of the most popular industrial furniture items, including storage cabinets, lockers, service carts, workbenches, and stools.