First thing was the guard in the kegerator was broke on the bottom. Once hooked up and running for almost a week it wont cool lower then 38dg at least thats what it says. Put a quart of water in and check the temperature holding around 40dg. Also having trouble with the regulator wont hold the proper co2 pressure! Tryed to get in contact with them they were close will try again. Very disappointing!!!! The only thing I can say it looks nice and easy to set up.
About This Item
- This unit makes efficient use of space and has the capacity to hold one sixth barrel or one Cornelius keg with ease
- The air-cooled environment will keep your beverages as cold as 32°F without freezing them
- This sturdy and durable door looks great and will hold up over the life of the unit
- The interior light is an impressive blue LED, illuminating your beverages in a flattering light
- Making the appropriate setting is easy with this modern digital thermostat
- Manufacturer warranty covers 90 days labor and 1 full year of parts
- Accepts Custom Panels: No
- Bulb Type: LED
- Depth: 18-1/4"
- Door Alarm: No
- Door Lock: Yes
- Height: 33-1/4"
- Installation Type: Free Standing
- Leveling Legs: Yes
- Reversible Door: Yes
- Width: 17-1/2"
- With Casters: No
- One 2.5” stainless steel beer tower with stainless steel faucet
- One 2.5 lb. CO2 tank (empty)
- One single gauge regulator
- One stainless steel D coupler
- One 5 ft. 3/16 in ID beer line
- One 5/16 in ID gas line
- Includes: One (1) 2.5" stainless steel beer tower with stainless steel faucet; One (1) 2.5 lb CO2 tank (empty); One (1) single gauge regulator; One (1) stainless steel D coupler; One (1) 5 ft. 3/16 in ID beer line; One (1) 5/16 in ID gas line
- PLEASE NOTE: This kegerator is designed to fit one sixth barrel or one Cornelius keg
- If planning to use a ball lock keg a homebrew conversion kit will need to be purchased separately
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question