First time out in the road and already very satisfied. I have been using my Vivoactive HR+ for my rides, but missed having the stats right in front of me(without have to look at my wrist). The 130 gives all the features I need in a package small enough to fit easily on the handle bar or stem.
About This Item
- Simplified, rugged design with 1.8? display that?s crisp and easy to read in sunlight or low-light conditions
- With GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an altimeter, you?ll know how far, fast, hard and high you?ve ridden on the longest climbs or on your way through the city
- Includes navigation with turn prompts and even shows you how to get back to start; download courses from the Course Creator feature in Garmin Connect? online community, and race in real time against Strava Live Segments
- Compatible with Varia? cycling awareness accessories, including rearview radar and smart bike lights
- Connected features, when using a compatible device, include smart notifications, weather and more; LiveTrack and assistance features make it easy to share your location
- Battery life: up to 15 hours
California Prop 65 Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.60 x 0.60 x 2.50 Inches
Great trip computer!
I've owned this computer for about 2 weeks. It has performed exactly as hoped and then some. Much better than the old Bontrager trip computer that I was using. Don't let the small size fool you. This is an excellent device; very easy to read during rides whether in sunlight or shade. You won't go wrong with this unit.
I'm happy I bought this one, its just the right size. Fits nicely on top of the stem an doesn't clutter things up. It tells me everything I need to know at a glance. I always keep my phone in the seat bag an its really neat to be able to see a text while riding or being aware of a call. I'm not a Tec person, can barley operate my phone. This unit is very user friendly an easy to use.
Exactly what I was hoping for
So far this product is what I expected and needed.
- Breadcrumb GPS is accurate and hasn't been wrong yet (6 rides around my local area).
- Customized Stats screens allow me to measure and compare different performance metrics.
- Live Tracking so my wife can find me if anything goes wrong.
- Segments show up right away and will create a virtual partner of your best/segment leader to compete against.
- Device sync to cadence and HR monitor is fast and consistent.
The only issue I have so far is with the auto lap feature. It's set to every 5 miles and is not customize-able. My older Garmin Forerunner 410 auto laps every 1 mile so it is slightly harder to compare similar rides from the two devices.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.