These are fantastic travel pants. I took 3 pair of pants on a European trip --- but kept wearing these. They don't look like "cargo pants", so they can be dressed up more than many travel pants. The only change I'd make is that I'd add zippers to the 2 front pockets. Pick pockets are everywhere.
About This Item
FEATURES of the Eddie Bauer First Ascent Women's Horizon Pant
- FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection
- StormRepel DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Three secure zip pocketsGÇôone on thigh, two in back
- Roll-up legs let you adapt easily to changing environments
- Flexion performance fabric of lightweight nylon/spandex offers active stretch for exceptional comfort and unrestricted range of motion
- 96% Nylon, 4% Spandex
- Moisture Wicking
- Sun Protective
Explore this item
Water_Resistant, Sun Protection
Eddie Bauer Travex
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.