Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$8.55 List price $16.09Save $7.54
- Reduced Price$11.05 List price $12.64Save $1.59
- $6.93 Was $9.88Save $2.95
- Clearance$8.48 List price $16.98Save $8.50
- Reduced Price$13.88 List price $19.54Save $5.66
- Clearance$6.61 List price $7.41Save $0.80
EcoSMART Organic Home Pest Control
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
EcoSMART Organic Home Pest Control is a safe and effective alternative to traditional synthetic pesticides. This fast-acting botanical formula is just as effective as chemical pesticides, but completely safe for people, pets and the environment.
EcoSMART Organic Home Pest Control:
- Organic insecticide
- Safe alternative to synthetic pesticides
- Kills and repels over 100 home-invading insect pests
- Works fast
- Kills on contact
- Safe to use around children and pets
- Safe to use in kitchens and around food preparation
- 64 oz economy size
Warning Text: Eye irritant
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: 2-Phenethyl Propionate (2.0%), Clove Oil (1.0%), Rosemary Oil (1.0%), Peppermint Oil (1.0%), Thyme Oil (0.5%). Other Ingredients: (Water, Potassium Oleate, Lecithins) (94.5%).
Instructions: Shake well. Remove sticker. Open flip cap. Firmly insert black hose tip. Directions for Use: Shake well before using. Read entire label and use accordingly. Before You Use: Ready-to-use. Do not dilute. This product contains plant oils which are inherently fragrant. For people who are sensitive to fragrances, test a small application before using over a larger area. While staining is unlikely, as with most household products it is recommended to test for possible staining on an inconspicuous area on surfaces to be sprayed. How to Use: Spraying Directions: Turn nozzle to on spray, or on stream position, before using. Hold container upright while spraying. Spray about 12 inches from surface being treated. Spray until wet. For carpets and rugs, spray until damp. For Indoor Applications: Spray areas where pests are found, live and hide, including cracks and crevices in walls/cabinets, beneath and behind built-in appliances, sinks, cabinets, around plumbing pipes, garbage cans, window frames and doorways and in attics, basements and crawl spaces. Contact as many pests as possible. Repeat as necessary. If applying in a pantry, it is recommended to remove items from pantry to allow best access. For Control of Fleas and Ticks: Thoroughly spray around resting quarters, nearby cracks and crevices, along and behind baseboards, window and door frames and localized areas of floor and floor covering where fleas and ticks may be present. Spray until damp but not soaking. Pet bedding should be replaced with clean, fresh bedding after treating area. To control the source of flea infestations, pets should be treated by a veterinarian or with a product approved for application to animals. Repeat as necessary. For Outdoor Applications: If applying outside as a barrier treatment, remove debris and leaf litter from around the foundation, cut back vegetation and branches that touch the foundation/house and remove or rake back deep mulch, rocks or other potential pest harborage sites next to the foundation. Apply a 12 inch wide ban around the exterior perimeter of your home. Apply up to 2 feet along the foundation, around window frames and doorways, around vents, openings where utilities enter home, and other entry points into home. Apply to problem areas such as around wood piles, storage sheds and other areas of pest infestation. Spray on ant trails and mounds. Spray until thoroughly and uniformly wet. Contact as many pests as possible. Repeat as necessary. Storage and Disposal: Turn nozzle to off position. Store in original container in a cool, dry area and avoid excess heat. Keep from freezing. Do not reuse container. Offer for recycling if available or discard in trash.
|Size:||64 fl oz (0.5 gl) 1.89 lt|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||33158|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.70 x 7.80 x 9.80 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's environmentally safe and the ingredients don't mention diatomatceous earth.by Mindful2Serve7/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO! This is NOT diatomaceous earth food grade or otherwise! I've used diatomaceous earth, food grade only, for several years now and this is definitely not the same thing. DE (diatomaceous earth) is a fine, white powder. The food grade DE can be consumed. I use it as a non-toxic flea powder for my pets so I don't worry about them consuming toxic chemicals when they groom themselves or absorbing pesticides through their skin. Caution: Do not inhale DE powder when using it as it is hazardous for it to be inhaled into your lungs or into the lungs of your pets/animals. Also, avoid getting into eyes. I also use EcoSmart Home Pest Control, but I only use it as a household spray. It is not meant for consumption by humans or animals nor is it intended to be sprayed directly on pets or people. I like this spray and the pleasant fragrance it gives my home. Just don't overspray as the fragrance can be a bit too strong when overdone, otherwise, it's very nice. I wish it came in gallon sizes!by ValueConsciousShoper2/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is not Diatomaceous earth. Main active ingredient is 2-Phenethyl propionate which you can read about here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2-Phenethyl_propionate Other active ingredients are mainly natural repellents. Someone else posted the list.by madman32372/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- http://www.ecosmart.com/products/home-pest-control-64-oz/ list of ingredients Active Ingredients: 2-Phenethyl Propionate…………2.0% Clove Oil…………………….1.0% Rosemary Oil………………….1.0% Peppermint Oil………………..1.0% Thyme Oil…………………….0.5% Other Ingredients*……………94.5% *Water, Potassium Oleate, Lecithinsby Terri07772/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is.by WildHeart501226/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (9)Was this answer helpful?
- Description says: •100 percent food grade ingredientsby nrandon25/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- It's safe to use all areas in & around your home, including kitchens.by Mindful2Serve7/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, IT DOES!!!! It does a FANTASTIC job of it! Read my review.by WildHeart501226/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have researched bedbug control extensively on the internet, and diatomaceous earth seems to be one of the best solutions. Their hard shell makes them particularly hard to poison (much like roaches) but they are vulnerable to two things - dehydration & small cuts. This does both (at a lower price than sprinkling alum around your bed, as one site suggests) Some suggest that the microscopic razor type edges cause their demise, while others insist its the dehydration. I simply don't care - if it works. Make certain you are buying "food quality" (not the stuff for pool filters) and you and you pets are safe - there are people who take it internally for supposed benefits with no harm. We are simply too large for it to affect us, but bugs live on a smaller scale - it WILL mess them up. Good short-term solution - freeze or dryer everything small enough that may be a hiding place for eggs (will take days, I know) and spray 91% rubbing alcohol on everything larger (dehydration), cracks particularly. One overlooked source of the "cracks" they love is between the pages of books - move your library in stages to your freezer for four hours or so. Then lay this down around the edges where they may move (and maybe buy some pleasant aerosol to cover the smell, if it troubles you)by Lisje6/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Killed the bed bugs @ my appt,told my landlord & he is buying some for the other appts. Recommend you give it a try.Im very pleased with this product! Good luck!by gifts4me2/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has been enough for us.by Mindful2Serve7/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. One bottle is good for 2 rooms.by gifts4me5/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think that it should be. The one half gallon size allows me to spray the house several times, but I have learned not to overspray as the odor can get a little too strong especially when sprayed too close to bedtime. Otherwise, I find the fragrance pleasant when lightly used.by ValueConsciousShoper9/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes for average size roomsby Ebber8/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?