We bought this system since it matched the former Kenmore version that we had purchased 5 years ago. Other than cosmetic differences, it is the same unit. Our Kenmore had began to leak in the upper area where the filters and media are mounted. This unit was a direct replacement, allowing us to use the replacement filters and media we had purchased for the original unit. Since it is the same system, all the existing lines disconnected from the original and were simply reconnected to the new Ecopure unit. We used the existing storage tank, lines and tap. It provides the same clear, fresh pure water that we enjoyed prior to replacement and allows the existing filters and media to be used
About This Item
EcoPure ECOP30 Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System:
- CONVENIENT: Enjoy unlimited access to safe, top-quality drinking water right from your kitchen sink or refrigerator.
- PREMIUM PROTECTION: Certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) to reduce numerous contaminants, including sediment, chlorine taste and odor, cysts, lead, chemicals, and total-dissolved solids
- EFFICIENT: Encapsulated filter design means water filter changes are quick and mess-free. No tools required. No need to shut off water supply. No touching dirty filters.
- HELPFUL: Faucet light tells you when it?s time to replace your filters. Still want filter-change reminders? Text ?EcoPure? to 444999 to sign up. Questions? Our lifetime technical support staff is available. Call the EcoPure helpline at (800) 693-1138 or visit ecopure.com
- PURCHASE INCLUDES: reverse osmosis system, dedicated water faucet (sink must have an available faucet hole), one set of EcoPure pre & post filters (ECOROF), one EcoPure membrane (ECOROM), water storage tank, installation fittings, color-coded tubing, push-in connectors, and a written installation guide.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
20.38 x 9.00 x 14.00 Inches
Exact Replacement for a Kenmore RO unit NLA
We've had this for a few years now, and haven't had any issues. We hooked it up through our fridge so our water and ice are both RO. It tastes great and I feel good knowing we are getting rid of the chromium-6 which is high in our city tap water. It took a little extra finagling to install since we were going through the fridge and not through the included faucet, but nothing a couple of totally non-handy noobs couldn't figure out.
I had a small issue with a leak that was caused by a pinched o-ring during manufacture. Eco-pure sent me a replacement without issue. System is installed (easy to do) and producing some awesome drinking water!
Easy to install
First time installing filter system was so easy didn't even need look at directions most simple setup anyone could do it
Stopped working after 2 weeks
Installed as instructed. After two weeks, the flow stopped and I tried new filters but still nothing?
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question