The video quality is fantastic! I've caught large mouth bass with mine. Love using the mothership technique to get great footage for my YouTube channel and helps me scout the water (looking at vegetation types, rocks and bait fish) before tournaments. Super easy to use!
About This Item
As seen on Outdoor Channel, CES and ICAST, Eco-Popper is a an underwater video camera designed for top-water fishing, that streams live HD video of the underwater action to your smartphone. Eco-Popper floats on top of the water (just like a regular fishing popper) and by using its unique 135x90 degrees wide-angle camera, it can take video looking down to 10-12 ft. By streaming live video on the spot, Eco-Popper helps you take the right decisions instantly and catch more fish:** Are there any fish in my area? What type and size?
** What is the right bait that I should use?
** Discover underwater structures and best spots to catch fish
Eco-Popper is extremely flexible and can be used in several ways:
As a camera AND top-water lure! Eco-Popper is designed as a real top-water fishing lure (Popper) that you can cast. It floats on the water surface and operates well in both freshwater and saltwater. Its special wide-angle camera can catch HD video down to 10-12 ft.
When removing its back hook, Eco-Popper can trail any bait behind it and catch footage of the fish attacks. This allows for deeper fishing using live bait or crankbaits.
Remove all hooks and use Eco-Popper for scouting the waters. It is the ultimate tool for avid anglers preparing for the fishing season, and for anglers preparing for tournaments.
- No Internet required! Eco-Popper creates a Wi-Fi hotspot that your smartphone connects to
- Easy to operate: no caps, no cumbersome switches, no SD card
- Live, instant HD 720p video to your smartphone. No need to return home to watch your videos
- Completely waterproof, operates well in freshwater and saltwater
- Wide-angle camera (135 x 90) for catching underwater footage down to 10-12 ft.
- Ultra-high sensitivity camera for low light conditions
- Built-in water temperature and salinity sensors, a key factor for pro fishing
- Dedicated automatic fishing logging app for iOS / Android
- 70 minutes of continuous use with a rechargeable battery
- 8 different colors available
Live video streaming using the lure?s ultra-high sensitivity, wide-angle HD camera, Built-in sensors for measuring water temperature and salinity, key factors in good fishing
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
4.50 x 1.30 x 1.50 Inches
Take an interactive tour
Manuals & Guides
It is an amazing tool
I actually use my Eco-Popper as a tool to find fish in areas that I can't see to the bottom. It is amazing. I can't wait to take it to the salt where the fish are big enough to eat it
alot of $$$ to lose
real cool till you get snagged alot of money to lose
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question