Check out these related products
- $10.34 List price $15.99Save $5.65
- $12.84 List price $15.99Save $3.15
- $14.49 List price $16.95Save $2.46
- $13.11 List price $15.00Save $1.89
- $12.86 List price $14.99Save $2.13
- $12.83 List price $16.00Save $3.17
- $11.20 Was $12.70Save $1.50
- $12.53 List price $15.95Save $3.42
- $12.88 List price $16.95Save $4.07
- $11.07 List price $15.00Save $3.93
- $10.95 List price $15.95Save $5.00
- $9.73 List price $16.95Save $7.22
- $12.82 List price $14.99Save $2.17
- $9.84 List price $14.95Save $5.11
- $31.47 List price $34.95Save $3.48
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A mother presents the life of her son, Ben Underwood, who lost his vision at the age of two due to a rare cancer and who learned to overcome his limitation through echolocation, a method of determining location and objects through the reflection of soundwaves.
When Ben Underwood became blind at the age of two, anyone would have thought he faced a life full of hardship and uphill challenges--a world full of things he'd never be able to see and activities he'd never be able to enjoy. But as far as his mom, Aquanetta Gordon, was concerned, nothing was impossible for Ben . . . and so he accomplished the incredible. Known as "the boy who could see with sound," Ben mastered human echolocation--the ability to detect the size, shape and location of objects through the reflection of sound waves. By clicking his tongue and "seeing" the waves, Ben could ride his bike, shoot baskets, identify objects, and even play video games. Some called it a miracle, but to Ben and Aqua, the real miracles were the otherworldly experiences God gave Ben--physical and spiritual--that others couldn't explain. "Echoes of an Angel" is the remarkable true story of how a child who seemed destined for darkness brought light to the world. It's the story of a single mom who encouraged her son to push beyond his limits, even as her heart clenched with protective love and fear. And it's the story of a family's unshakable faith . . . in God and each other.
|Number of Pages:||269|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Gordon, Aquanetta , Macias, Chris|
|Publisher:||Tyndale House Pub|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 8.00 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $9.52 List price $16.00Save $6.48
- $15.00 List price $25.00Save $10.00
- $12.51 List price $14.99Save $2.48
- $9.51 Was $11.17Save $1.66
- $8.10 List price $12.95Save $4.85
- $15.32 List price $22.99Save $7.67
- $16.75 Was $18.11Save $1.36
- $19.14 List price $26.99Save $7.85
- $12.54 List price $16.00Save $3.46
- $11.52 List price $15.99Save $4.47
- $21.78 List price $30.00Save $8.22