Eastman Outdoors Variety Sausage Kit, 15-lbs.
Check out these related products
- $46.42 List price $59.96Save $13.54
- $12.89 List price $13.99Save $1.10
- $9.81 List price $18.76Save $8.95
- $36.94 Was $44.05Save $7.11
- $155.61 Was $178.93Save $23.32
- $19.88 List price $26.99Save $7.11
- $15.59 Was $16.95Save $1.36
- $15.83 List price $24.95Save $9.12
- $33.40 List price $39.99Save $6.59
- $4.82 List price $13.44Save $8.62
- Clearance$34.00 Was $42.93Save $8.93
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make delicious sausage at home with the Eastman Outdoors Variety Sausage Kit. The included seasoning and casings make 15 lbs of sausage. It's great for store-bought meat or wild game.
Eastman Outdoors Variety Sausage Kit:
- Kit includes Italian, brat, and beer and cheddar seasoning and hog casings
- Makes 15 lbs of sausage
- Use with beef, chicken, lamb, veal, or any wild game meat
- All natural ingredients
|Manufacturer Part Number:||38661|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.38 x 4.50 x 7.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I made the Italian sausage first. I made it loose because I don't have the sausage stuffer attachment yet. I just browned the meat in a pan and added it to the sauce with pasta. As for the casings for links, you just brown the links in a pan until cooked through, just like breakfast links. I plan on making links as soon as I receive the sausage stuffer and then make bratwurst and more Italian sausage in links to make sausage and peppers, my husbands favorite. And best of all, a pork butt (the best cut for sausage) is cheap. I bought a 10-pounder for $10. After removing the bone, I was able to yield almost 9 pounds of meat.by Sausager3/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, its natural hog casing found on all premium sausages.by SJTR3/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $8.99 Was $9.89Save $0.90
- $18.22 List price $20.99Save $2.77
- $11.83 Was $14.30Save $2.47
- from $14.45
- $270.19 List price $299.99Save $29.80
- from $31.35
- from $6.68