Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $20.35 Was $22.54Save $2.19
- $14.49 Was $19.58Save $5.09
- $8.27 Was $10.34Save $2.07
- Clearance$7.32 List price $8.07Save $0.75
- $3.69 Was $4.99Save $1.30
- Clearance$6.44 List price $7.22Save $0.78
- $4.74 Was $6.41Save $1.67
- Clearance$9.61 List price $10.77Save $1.16
- Clearance$7.47 List price $8.37Save $0.90
- Clearance$6.43 List price $7.21Save $0.78
- $8.81 Was $9.79Save $0.98
- Clearance$10.46 List price $11.73Save $1.27
- Clearance$6.47 List price $7.25Save $0.78
- Clearance$10.13 List price $11.36Save $1.23
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The EarthMinded DIY Rain Barrel Diverter and Parts Kit includes all the parts needed to convert a suitable watertight container into a rain barrel.
EarthMinded DIY Rain Barrel Diverter and Parts Kit:
- Make your own rain barrel to save water and money
- Includes all the parts needed to convert a suitable watertight container into a rain barrel
- Step-by-step illustrated user guide gives detailed directions to make a rain barrel using a sealed plastic drum or trash barrel (barrel not included)
- Patented FlexiFit diverter installs easily to a standard rectangular downspout and collects rain water from the roof
- When the barrel is full, excess water is automatically passed though the downspout to prevent flooding
- Illustrated instructions
- Winterization hole cover
- Spigot with garden hose connection
- Bottom drain and cap
- 3-piece hole saw set
- All water seals needed
- Includes all parts to link 2 barrels together for increased water storage capacity
- Rain barrels are a convenient source of free, untreated water for watering plants and outdoor choirs that can be located at any downspout around your home
- Rain water is not suitable for human or animal consumption
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FRN-026|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Answer to my own question. - Just pull the tube - it does Extend to 31" -by bms298/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 6" inches collasped, will extend to 31".by EarthMinded Support11/4/2015Written by a verified representative from EarthMinded SupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product has a faucet that a garden hose can connect to.by CommunityAnswer9/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, both the drain and spigot are threaded for use with a regular garden hose.by EarthMinded Support9/18/2016Written by a verified representative from EarthMinded SupportWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Pricefrom $93.26
- from $81.99
- Reduced Pricefrom $82.99