Customers also viewed these products
- $23.73 Was $28.93Save $5.20
- Rollback$102.90 Was $119.99Save $17.09
- $23.36 Was $34.98Save $11.62
- $22.88 Was $26.93Save $4.05
- Clearance$24.99 List price $29.99Save $5.00
- $15.15 Was $16.36Save $1.21
- from $78.56
- Rollback$22.47 Was $24.97Save $2.50
Earth Pan Eco-Friendly 8" Skillet
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$31.50 List price $40.95Save $9.45
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The foundation of all EarthPan II products is the exclusive eco-friendly SandFlow nonstick. This unique nonstick originates from sand and is formulated to provide excellent food release and easy cleanup. Based on industry lab tests, the SandFlow nonstick food releasing performance will outlast all other ceramic-based, eco-friendly cookware three to one.
Earth Pan Eco-Friendly Skillet:
- Open skillet
- Dual riveted silicone enhanced handles
- Oven safe to 600°F
- 3 to 1 nonstick durability compared to other "green" ceramic-based cookware
- Heats up quickly and reduces "hot spots" for more even cooking
- No toxic fumes, no PTFE, no PFOA
|Diameter:||7" - 8"|
|Material:||Ceramic , Nonstick|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||19472|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.00 x 8.00 x 2.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am a representative from Earth Pan Cookware. This cookware is suitable for ceramic stovetops so you should not encounter any problems as long as you follow the Use and Care. Keep the skillet on medium to low heat when cooking, do not let the pan overheat, and never leave the pan unattended.by KitchenwareExpert8/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had zero complaints while using this skillet on my glass cooktop stove. However, I have only used it twice to fry eggs, so I may not have had it long enough to really be sure about my opinion.by crazygran5/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $19.99 List price $49.99Save $30.00
- $29.88 List price $99.99Save $70.11
- $24.99 List price $69.99Save $45.00
- Rollbackfrom $22.48