Customers also viewed these products
- Clearancefrom $5.00
- from $38.99
- from $8.09
- Reduced Price$79.88
- from $9.53
iFrogz EarPollution Luxe Micro Bud Earbuds with Mic Pink
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$19.95 List price $22.95Save $3.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Luxe Micro Buds with Mic by EarPollution are the perfect compliment to every iFrogz Luxe case. A sleek exterior mixed with clean sound make these earbuds perfect for anyone looking for great sound in a small elegant earbud.
|Compatible Devices:|| |
|Manufacturer Part Number:||EP-LB-MIC-pink|
|Features:||Plug: 3.5 mm , Microphone Included , Built-in microphone , Crisp, high-definition stereo sound , Sensitivity: 101 dB , Impedance: 16 Ohm|
|Assembled Product Weight:||140.00 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||107.00 x 107.00 x 144.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, you can use these on an iPod Touch.by iFrogz7/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As far as I know, these are a standard headphone jack. I've plugged them into two phones and an MP3 player and they've worked fine. If the Apple Ipod Touch has a standard headphone jack, you should be all set!by Ketura6/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, the earbuds work like normal earbuds would but it has a little button on the cord and that makes the music pause or play.by kwajgirl973/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I have an Ipod touch and that's what I use with these. My daughter said that with these ear buds the actual singing is not very loud. So if your use to louder singing these are not for you. I'm hearing impaired and feeling the beats of the songs due to the subwoofer part is what I love other then that my daughter said the words being sang are like at a low or med low. Hope this helps!by HisEcho12/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will work with Skype- you should have no problem.by iFrogz7/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $2.73
- $58.15 Was $63.96Save $5.81
- $55.62 Was $64.76Save $9.14
- from $3.98
- from $14.62
- from $8.08
- from $10.11
- from $85.99
- Reduced Price$28.49 List price $34.53Save $6.04
- from $10.95