Eagle One Nevr-Dull, 5-oz.
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Clearance$15.93 Was $16.79Save $0.86
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Protect and restore metal surfaces with this Eagle One Never Dull wadding polish. Rub Eagle One Polish, 5-oz, on metal surfaces to achieve a shine that will stand the test of time. This Wadding Polish is a safe and effective formula that can be used on any metal surface. Eagle One Never Dull uses solvents instead of rouge to effectively remove rust and tar. This Eagle One Polish, 5-oz gets the job done with less mess and easier application. Use this Wadding Polish on your vehicles, boats, and RVs. This Eagle One Never Dull has multiple applications and can be used on surfaces both inside and outside the home. Put this Eagle One Polish, 5-oz, to the test by applying it to silver, gold, brass, copper, pewter, glass, steel, aluminum or chrome.
Eagle One Nevr-Dull, 5-oz.:
- Designed for cleaning and polishing metal surfaces
- Removes rust and tar
- Can be used on silver, gold, brass, copper, pewter, glass, steel, aluminum, or chrome
|Recommended Use:||Removes Rust & Tar, Safe For All Metal Surfaces|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1035605|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.69 x 3.69 x 3.38 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, this polish has a petrochemical base that will have to be removed before using your utensils and cookware.by TheSilversmith2/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product can be used with stainless that will be in direct contact with food. However, it is recommended you wash your food utensils with soap and water after using the product.by CommunityAnswer2/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- oh yes its great for stainless steel appliances, we use it to keep our stainless steel tailpipe on our truck bright and looking like newby kissygirl572/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?