Customers also viewed these products
EZ Clean 15" Surface Cleaner for Pressure Washers
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$52.91 List price $66.14Save $13.23
- from $51.48
- from $92.61
- Reduced Price$8.20 List price $10.44Save $2.24
- Reduced Price$23.46 List price $25.29Save $1.83
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The EZ Clean 15" Surface Cleaner for Pressure Washers works with all pressure washers and allows you to get the job done up to 10 times more quickly. It has two spray tips that spin at 1200 RPM, creating a cleaning surface of 15 inches. The results are a faster, cleaner and more consistent finish that won't leave streaks or over-spray. It's also much safer than traditional spray tips, as it prevents itself from getting too close to the surface you're trying to clean.
EZ Clean 15" Surface Cleaner for Pressure Washers:
- Works with all pressure washers up to 3300 PSI
- Cleans surfaces up to 10 times more quickly than a regular spray tip
- 2 spray tips spin at 1200 RPM
- Won't leave streaks or over-spray
- Prevents itself from getting too close to the surface you're trying to clean
|Manufacturer Part Number:||AEZ31023|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.37 x 5.88 x 15.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Almost certainly not, unless you could wash the floor with a garden hose. It would require drainage outside or down a sump or drain. It doesn't splash or throw off water, as does the regular nozzle, nor does it produce as much water as a garden hose. In a basement with a floor sloping to a sump or drain, it might work, but most such floors, garages, etc. don't slope enough to use a pressure washer with or without the attachment.by suprof7/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't recommend it for indoors. It puts out a lot of water when cleaning. It is great for drive ways and patios of all types that can be pressure washed.by Chief08316/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can this attach to an older power washer without quick connect? Do they make an adapter?
Consider these popular products
- $4.99 Was $5.97Save $0.98
- $7.87 Was $8.68Save $0.81