The Exerpeutic Gold 575 XLS Bluetooth Smart Technology Folding Upright Exercise Bike – is an absolute must in your home. It was very easy to put it together, and most of it came pre-assembled: I got my 10-year-old to help me and everything I needed for the assemble was already in the package; we like working out from the comfort of our home and on our own schedule and we love the fact that the entire family can use this gym bike. So after all was put together all you need to do is to plug it in and here you go, your own gym bike. It is really easy to use, no noise whatsoever, and I like that you can choose your own level to start with and it takes you gradually to the next level. And this bike is the best so far: a steel frame that is heavy duty and sturdy; 21 preset workout programs, 3 goal workout settings, a backlit LCD computer which shoes you time/speed/calories burned/distance/pulse/and so far; 400 pounds' maximum weight capacity, a larger seat than any other bike I have seen, wheels for transportations in case you need to move it, plus it has a small footprint so that one can use this bike even if you live in an apartment. Very excited to have this bike!
- Maximum Weight400 lbs
- Resistance MethodFlywheel
- Number of Programs21
- Has BluetoothY
- Dimensions39L X 26.4W X 48.4H in.
About This Item
EXERPEUTIC GOLD 575 XLS Bluetooth Smart Technology Folding Upright Exercise Bike, 400 lbs:
- Very easy to get off and on the bike, providing a more effective and comfortable workout
- Heavy Duty and High Durability steel frame construction with up to 400 lbs weight capacity
- 20 percent more steel than the Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike for more maximum performance
- 21 Computer preset workout programs
- 16 Level magnetic tension control system for an easier or more challenging workout
- 3 Computer goal workout settings: distance, time and calories burned
- Highly visual backlit LCD computer displays time, speed, distance, calories burned, pulse, odometer, RPM, and watts
- 2 User profiles
- Computer features Bluetooth Smart Technology that is compatible with IOS system
- Free MyFitQuest4 app available on IOS to help tracking your workouts
- Heart Pulse Sensors allow you to monitor your heart rate
- 3 piece "high torque" cranking system provides a smooth and consistent pedaling motion
- Large comfortable seat cushion for people of any size, and easily adjustable to fit 5'1" to 6'5" user heights
- Larger pedal design with safety strap prevents any foot slippage when exercising
- The precision balanced flywheel and V- belt drive provide a smooth and quiet operation and will not interfere with watching TV or listening to music
- Folds to 1/2 the size, so it is uniquely compact
- Folded Dimensions: 26.4"L x 24.8"W x 57.5"H
- Extended leg stabilizers to prevent any movement or tipping when exercising
- Transportation wheels included for easy relocation
- Built in tablet/smart phone holder
- Accessory holder included
- AC Adapter included
- Some assembly required
- Product set up dimensions: 39"L x 26.4"W x 48.4"H
- Product weight: 51.6 lbs
- Carton dimensions: 48"L x 19"W x 11"H
- Carton weight: 59 lbs
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
proposition 65 reasons:This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause: birth defects, female reproductive harm, male reproductive harm.
This product can expose you to chemicals such as Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Calories, Time, RPM, Speed, Distance, Pulse, Watts
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Increase Cardio, Lose Weight
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
39.00 x 26.40 x 48.40 Inches
Take an interactive tour
Great sturdy compact bike!
Very pleased with this bike! I can't believe the quality for the price. Very easy to put together - doesn't have the mechanical bells and whistles but again for under $300 a fantastic bike! The seat is very comfortable and if you have long legs this is the bike for you. I'm 5'10” and I have the seat 2nd or 3rd to the lowest adjustment.
Solid bike for a budget
I've only had it a few days, but it was fairly simple to put together. Everything I needed to assemble (even tools) was included right in the packaging. I have only used it on a manual setting shifting the tension on my own as I watch a spin class via a separate app and it's been great. It is easy to move around and doesn't take up much space at all.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.