Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $9.29 Was $10.22Save $0.93
- $8.50 Was $9.99Save $1.49
- $20.55 Was $21.99Save $1.44
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Outfit ovens with premium equipment with the Range Oven Element. The UL listed element uses 240 volts and 2,750 watts. Compatible with the Whirlpool 4328405, 4352784, the Roper, and the Kenmore 296119, 296565, 301444, 321667, the range oven element prepares ovens for fast, efficient heating.
Exact Replacements Range Oven Element:
- Whirlpool 4328405, 4352784
- Roper, Kenmore 296119, 296565, 301444, 321667
- UL listed
- 1-year warranty
Fabric Care Instructions: Follow instructions provided on the tag or packaging.
|Video Game Platform:||EXACT REPLACEMENTS CH2858-454926 Bake/Broil Element|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CH2858-454926|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||20.00 x 19.25 x 2.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- YES!by An anonymous customer2/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This will not fit a Frigidaire model g533.by CommunityAnswer5/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This will work.by CommunityAnswer6/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I tried this element because it looked the same and had the same connectors and voltage. And it worked perfectly. Heating elements are a lot less fussy than other components. I believe it's 5.5 kw but it heats up fast enough for me.by tomcc1/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?