Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Warning Text: For Occasional Use Only. Do Not Use: In Children Under 12 Years; As A Substitute For Sleep. Caffeine Warning: The Recommended Dose of This Product Contains About As Much Caffeine As A Cup of Coffee. Limit The Use of Caffeine-Containing Medications, Foods, Or Beverages While Taking This Product Because Too Much Caffeine May Cause Nervousness, Irritability, Sleeplessness & Occasionally, Rapid Heartbeat. Stop Use & Ask A Doctor If Fatigue Or Drowsiness Persists Or Continues to Recur. If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding, Ask A Health Professional Before Use. Keep Out of Reach of Children. In Case of Overdose, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away.
Ingredients: Caffeine 200 Mg, Cellulose, D&C Yellow #10, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dextrose, Fd&C Yellow #6, Magnesium Stearate, Silica Gel, Starch
Instructions: Adults & Children 12 Years & Over: Take 1 Tablet Not More Than Ever 3-4 Hours. Store At Controlled Room Temperature. Avoid Excessive Heat Or Humidity. See End Flap For Expiration Date & Lot Number. Tamper Evident: Do Not Use If Imprinted Safety Seal Under Cap Is Broken Or Missing.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.83 x 3.59 x 1.83 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They're loose in a plastic bottle. Hooray!by Preboomer6/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At these low prices, they're all in a small plastic bottle.by VJJohn12/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- pills in a bottleby SATISFIEDCOLLEGEKID8/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- all the pills r in a bottle stuffed with cotton so to protect.hope this helps.the blister packs do add on to the cost.i can deal with some cotton.i always reuse it.but I cant reuse the blister packs.by wondergirl28/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- bottleby Trixie608/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All pills in the bottle. No plastic packs.by tendernuggets4/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All pills in the bottle.by stayawake2/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Equate Stay Awake tablets are packed in bottles.by RQuinones1/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THESE PILLS COME JUST LOOSE IN THE BOTTLE~by blufairie8/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you like the taste of strong battery acid. All caffeine tablets, even the Walgreen's ones taste terrible. It would be insane to want them to dissolve in your mouth. Just swallow them. They're capsule shaped, so can be easily broken in half with your fingers if you want a half dose.by VJJohn12/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it will dissolve eventually, but it tastes very bitter. you should take it with water. its not meant thttp://walmart.ugc.bazaarvoice.com/answers/1336a/static/buttonPreview.gifo be taken like that.by SATISFIEDCOLLEGEKID8/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These pills are too large to let dissolve. The taste isn't great either. Best to swallow down with a glass of water.by tendernuggets8/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no!! think it would taste nasty!!!by copmom1594/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Equate Stay Awake is a hard yellow, round 7/16" diameter tablet with the imprint 44-226.by RQuinones8/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It varies on your metabolism, size, & how tired you are. Peak effects can only last 2 hours. Some effects may last up to 6 hours. If you were really sleepy to start with, you can probably be able to sleep 2-3 hours after taking it. If you're naturally perky & just needed a little boost, it may prevent you from getting to sleep for 6 hours.by VJJohn8/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Effective time varies all over the place. Depends on whether you've eaten, slept, exercised . . . you get the picture. But since it's caffeine, taking another one in an hour won't hurt.by Preboomer10/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $9.98 Was $10.53Save $0.55
- Reduced Price$8.99 List price $11.99Save $3.00