Consider these popular products
- $6.57 Was $7.53Save $0.96
- $9.44 List price $24.99Save $15.55
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
PIXIEPLUS CONTROL SYSTEM FOR EPSON PROJECTORS
With the PixiePlus control system for Epson, you can easily control Epson projectors and associated A/V devices using either RS-232 or IR programming codes. The PixiePlus control system also allows you to consolidate your projector and source controls in one wall unit, so you don't ever have to worry about lost remotes again. And, it is incredibly easy to install. Its sleek backlit panel fits in any wall box. It also comes with the standard RS-232 control codes for Epson projectors pre-installed. Best of all, it's safe and secure with its convenient security code feature.Physical Characteristics
Form Factor: Wall Mountable
- Convenient Compatibility: Controls epson projectors and A/V devices using either RS-232 or Ir commands
- Easy Installation: Installs in any standard wall box; has rS-232 codes for epson projectors pre-installed
- PC-Free Programming: Use the Ir remote control for your A/V device(s) to quickly program the control system
- Automatic Projector Shutdown Timer: Saves both money and energy
- Secure In Any Setting: Create your own security code to prevent unauthorized access
- Power Supply: 6 VDC, 300 mA
- Output Type: IR emitter and unidirectional RS-232
- Outboard Current-Limiting Resistor (IR emitter): 150 ohm
- Recommended Wire: 18- to 22-gauge 3-conductor copper wire
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Form Factor:||Wall Mountable|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.