I just built a garage apartment in the rear of my property. The city required me to have rain barrels to slow the water runoff to the area water drain. I bought two of these barrels for the front corners. They are functional, a great price, and actually enhanced the look of the building
EMSCO Group Rescue 60-Gallon Basketweave Urn Rain Barrel ? Includes Planter, Rain Water Diverter, Outlet Hose ? Wicker Brown
Arrives by Mon, Aug 24
Or get it by Mon, Aug 24 with faster delivery
About This Item
- BASKETWEAVE URN DESIGN ? Save resources by lowering your water bill while helping the environment with the EMSCO Group Rescue Basketweave Urn Rain Barrel! This rain barrel from EMSCO Group features an attractive basket weave urn design that will add flair to your lawn or garden!
- INTEGRATED PLANTER ? The top of the rain barrel has an integrated planter that allows you to uniquely decorate your rain barrel and use its water to grow your plants! A built-in weep hole inside the planter provides proper drainage and prevents root rot
- INCLUDES RAIN WATER DIVERTER SYSTEM ? The included diverter allows you to discretely divert rain water directly from your downspout to your rain barrel. There?s no longer a need to ruin the aesthetics of your garden by diverting through the top of the rain barrel! Each rain barrel comes with an easy to read diverter installation guide for a hassle free set up
- NO RAINWATER OVERFLOW - When the rain barrel is full, the diverter system automatically sends excess water back through your downspout, preventing any overflow or standing water that can attract pests like mosquitoes
- LARGE STORAGE CAPACITY ? Experience superior functionality incorporated with attractive aesthetics with the EMSCO Group Rescue Basketweave Urn Rain Barrel! This deluxe rain barrel has a 60-gallon capacity that provides you with maximized storage for rainwater
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
19.12 x 27.12 x 29.50 Inches
I would buy this product and recommend it to anyone
Just what we needed
The Rain barrel is just what we needed. Large capacity, easy to connect, and attractive.
The picture is better
It looks nothing like the picture. The color is brown not a terra cotta earthy red. The picture looks a lot better. We will see how it holds up. Comes with everything you need to hook it up to the rain gutter.
There is no indication in either the detailed description or specs that holes must be drilled into the barrell. I made the mistake of assuming the barrell could be just placed under a downspout after prepping the ground area. Also, if one does not want leaks, I recommend that the drip hole NOT be placed facing the house/foundation.
The water comes out of this so slow. I guess you have to keep the hose below the level of the spout to get any decent pressure. I emailed customer support and they said that it is recommended to use a soaker hose with this, which is not mentioned in the item description. I was wanting to water the lawn with this, but it will not work at all for that purpose unless I raise the urn about 4 feet off the ground.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question