Customers also viewed these products
ECA Membership Card (Universal)
Consider these popular products
- $5.00 Was $5.56Save $0.56
- $92.40 Was $99.99Save $7.59
- $19.99 Was $24.96Save $4.97
- from $4.45
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Join the ECA and give your game more power!
With this membership card you will receive discounts on Games, Hotels, Music, Movies, Magazines, Events and More! You can also choose to contact your elected officials about issues impacting gamers through our online advocacy tool, or join a local gaming chapter or start one of your own!
|Video Game Platform:||Universal|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||00271|
|Accessories Included:||Membership & Points Cards|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't know about that card, but Walmart carries two runescape cards that you can use for either 30 or 90 day memberships. The 90 day card is cheaper price per day. The 30 day card is almost $8 dollars ($7.95 or $7.85 I think), and the 90 day card is about $22.50 for the 90 days. The 30 day card purchased 3 times would cost about $23.85 and I don't know if they charge taxes on the price of the cards.by golddrgn110/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can i use this on toontown online? And still have the same specs as the original toontown card?
- No. This is only for ECA membership and will result in an annual charge to your credit card that you can only cancel via snail mail.by Izod51712/6/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?