Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$17.32 List price $22.63Save $5.31
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The EAS Complete Protein Powder combines high-quality protein with vitamins and nutrients to help support a healthy and active lifestyle. This advanced formula shake mix contains protein to nourish lean muscles, but unlike some other powders, it also delivers calcium for bone health, fiber for good digestion, antioxidants for immune support and seven B vitamins for energy metabolism. The two-pound pack of vanilla protein powder is also available in other delicious flavors. The best time to take it is within 30 minutes after a workout, or as a snack between meals. You no longer need to sacrifice taste for nutrition. This high-quality protein powder is perfect for complete, everyday health.
EAS Complete Protein Powder:
- Ideal blend of high-quality protein and nutrients
- Calcium for bone health and fiber for digestive health
- B vitamins support energy and protein metabolism
- Good source of antioxidant vitamins C, E and selenium
- 2-lb vanilla protein powder package is available in a variety of delicious flavors
- How to use it: Take within 30 minutes post-workout or as a snack between meals
- Boasts an impressive 25 grams of protein per serving
- All the nutrition you need to support an active lifestyle
Warning Text: Contains milk and soy ingredients; manufactured in a facility that processes egg, wheat and fish ingredients. Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for a weight reduction.
Ingredients: Milk Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Fructose, Polydextrose, Corn Maltodextrin; Less Than 2% of The Following: Artificial Flavor, Vitamin And Mineral Blend (Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferrous Fumarate, Molybdenum Glycinate, Boron Proteinate, Manganese Gluconate, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Selenium Amino Acid Chelate, Calcium Pantothenate, Chromium Citrate, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin), Salt, Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono And Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Tocopherols), Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose And Acesulfame Potassium. Contains Milk And Soy Ingredients; Manufactured In A Facility That Processes Egg, Wheat And Fish Ingredients.
Instructions: Use And Mixing Instructions: Combine one serving with 8 fl. Oz. Of cold water, milk or your favorite beverage And mix well in a shaker or blender.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||2 lb (907 g)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 6.00 x 7.88 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1 g||2|
|Saturated Fat 0.5 g||3|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 10 mg||3|
|Sodium 310 mg||13|
|Potassium 240 mg||7|
|Dietary Fiber 3 g||12|
|Sugars 7 g|
|Protein 25 g||50|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Great option since it gives you all the proteins. I usually have a vitamin and banana with it. I also usually either have it every other day or have it at a different meal to switch things up and add variety.by Jaren167/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a question you should ask a nutritionist.by 65Techniques7/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it is okay, but don't rule out protein bars that are tasty and filling. Best wishes to you in your weight loss quest.by WormWillie7/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This product gets its protein from vegetables and soy.by CommunityAnswer7/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ingredient label on the container lists soy protein isolate.by 65Techniques7/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Ingredients: Milk Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolateby WormWillie7/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It states in Nutrition Facts that there are 20 servings of 45 g each serving per bottle.by WormWillie8/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It states in Nutrition Facts that 2 scoops (45 g) is one serving, and there are 20 servings in the bottle.by WormWillie1/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product has about 23 servings per containerby CommunityAnswer6/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?