Similar items in stock
- $18.96 List price $19.97Save $1.01
EAS Complete Protein Powder, Chocolate, 2 lbs
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The EAS Complete Protein Powder combines high-quality protein with vitamins and nutrients to help support a healthy and active lifestyle. This advanced formula shake mix contains enough protein to nourish lean muscles, but unlike some other powders, it also delivers calcium for bone health, fiber for good digestion, antioxidants for immune support, and seven B vitamins for energy metabolism. It has an impressive 25 grams of protein per serving, making it an ideal post-workout drink. The combination of high protein and energy boosters also makes this an ideal pick-me-up snack between meals. The chocolate protein powder, 2 lb is also available in other delicious flavors. Other varieties are sold separately.
EAS Complete Protein Powder:
- Ideal blend of high-quality protein and nutrients
- Calcium for bone health and fiber for digestive health
- B-vitamins support energy and protein metabolism
- Good source of antioxidant vitamins C, E, and selenium
- Chocolate protein powder, 2 lbs is available in a variety of delicious flavors
- Other flavors sold separately
- Ideal for use as a post-workout drink
- Boasts an impressive 25 grams of protein per serving
- High protein and energy boosting vitamins make this an ideal pick-me-up snack between meals
- Rich, chocolate flavor
Warning Text: Contains milk and soy ingredients; manufactured in a facility that processes egg, wheat and fish ingredients. Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for a weight reduction.
Ingredients: Milk Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Fructose, Polydextrose, Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), Corn Maltdextrin; Less Than 2% of The Following: Artificial Flavor, Vitamin And Mineral Blend (Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferrous Fumarate, Molybdenum Glycinate, Boron Proteinate, Manganese Gluconate, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Selenium Amino Acid Chelate, Calcium Pantothenate, Chromium Citrate, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin), Salt, Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono And Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Tocopherols), Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose And Acesulfame Potassium. Contains Milk And Soy Ingredients; Manufactured In A Facility That Processes Egg, Wheat And Fish Ingredients.
Instructions: Use And Mixing Instructions: Combine one serving with 8 fl. Oz. Of cold water, milk or your favorite beverage And mix well in a shaker or blender.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||2 lb (907 g)|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1.5 g||2|
|Saturated Fat 0.5 g||3|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 10 mg||3|
|Sodium 290 mg||12|
|Potassium 315 mg||9|
|Dietary Fiber 3 g||12|
|Sugars 7 g|
|Protein 25 g||50|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- EAS Complete Protein shake mix can be combined with water or milk.by CommunityAnswer8/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I mix mine with low fat 1 percent milk. Though I am sure you can mix it with water as well. Hope this helps.by vanb19708/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It tastes delicious with water. That is all I use. You should ask others who have tried it with milk.by AprilFit6/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Either is fine.by 65Techniques8/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 20 servings.by vanb19708/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 20 servings in the protein powder vanilla.by 65Techniques7/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 20 servings per container. 2 scoops equal 1 serving.by 65Techniques7/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Milk protein and soy protein isolate are listed as the first two ingredients.by 65Techniques7/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Milk and soy.by AprilFit7/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From eas.com - Ingredients Milk Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Fructose, Polydextrose, Corn Maltodextrin. Less than 2% of the Following: Artificial Flavor, Vitamin & Mineral Blend (Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferrous Fumarate, Molybdenum Glycinate, Boron Proteinate, Manganese Gluconate, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Selenium Amino Acid Chelate, Calcium Pantothenate, Chromium Citrate, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin), Salt, Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono and Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Tocopherols), Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose, and Acesulfame Potassium.by kimhois6/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?