E-Z Gate Wireless Driveway Alarm by Mighty Mule
About this item
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
The E-Z Gate Wireless Driveway Alarm by Mighty Mule alerts you when anyone enters your driveway, so you will never be surprised by visitors in vehicles. The handy alarm uses reliable vehicle detection to sense when a car or truck passes and does not alert you when an animal or human passes. The sensor features in-ground electromagnetic sensors that will activate an indoor chime when a vehicle enters. The E-Z Alarm features a sensitivity adjustment that will allow you to choose how sensitive you want the electromagnetic sensor to be in detecting movement. Designed to detect mass metal moving within a 3' to 12' radius of the wand, the driveway sensor alarms can transmit to an internal base station up to 400' away, allowing you to use it on lengthy driveways. Easy to install, this E-Z Wireless Gate Driveway Alarm by Mighty Mule can be put at the foot of your driveway.
E-Z Gate Driveway Alarm:
- The driveway sensor alarm detects mass metal moving within a 3' to 12' radius of the wand
- Uses an outdoor electromagnetic sensor to detect vehicles
- Can transmit to an internal base station up to 400' away
- Sounds an alert when a vehicle approaches
- Sensitivity adjustment
- Easy to install
- The driveway alert alarm requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DA1000|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.50 x 5.00 x 3.00 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
- Yes. I have one receiver in the front and one in the back of my house because they are not very loud. Just make sure the code switches are set to the same code.by BobTheKiwi9/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. Yes, the E-Z Gate Wireless Driveway Alarm by Mighty Mule can trigger up to four (4) E-Z Gate Indoor Base Stations (DA1001) for the Driveway Alarm by Mighty Mule.by EZGateCustomerService12/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How far from a metal gate with an automatic opener does this unit need to be placed not to give false alarms?
- You can adjust the sensitivity of the alarm to react from 3'-12' away.by CommunityAnswer8/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for contacting Mighty Mule! It is recommended to place the unit 25 ft. away from the gate to avoid false alarms. This is provide room when the gate swings open into the property. If the gate swings out from the property a 12 ft distance is recommenced. For any further questions, please contact Mighty Mule Technical Support at 800.543.1236.by GTOSupport12/7/2015Written by a verified representative from GTOSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. E-Z Gate wireless driveway alarm by Mighty Mule. The specification saye it does not contain a battery, so how is it actually powered?
- Transmitter and receiver both have batteries, receiver will also plug in.by BlessedEngineer6/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for contacting Mighty Mule! The outdoor sensor requires 2 AA batteries in order to power the unit. The interior base station operates using an AC transformer by plugging it into a 100 VAC outlet.by GTOSupport2/6/2016Written by a verified representative from GTOSupportWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$53.33 Was $95.06Save $41.73