Check out these related products
- $22.50 List price $26.72Save $4.22
- Reduced Price$19.44 List price $38.28Save $18.84
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$3.17 List price $21.11Save $17.94
- $11.61 Was $12.97Save $1.36
- $8.54 Was $10.97Save $2.43
About this item
About this item
Dust-Off Compressed Gas Dusters are an effective tool for removing dust and other contaminants from hard-to-reach areas in a multitude of settings including home, office, laboratories and workshops. Their cleaning versatility provides a safe and effective tool in hundreds of applications. They are especially effective for cleaning CPUs, Keyboards, Computer Mice and workstations.
Dust-Off Duster, 10 oz, 2-Pack:
- Removes dust, lint and other contaminants from hard-to-reach areas
- Ideal for cleaning CPUs, Keyboards, Computer Mice and Workstations
- Also great for cleaning items around the home including collectibles, figurines and window blinds
- Delivers pure moisture free blasts
- 100 percent Ozone safe, contains no CFCs, HCFCs, Propane or Butane
- Contains a bitterant to discourage inhalant abuse
|Video Game Platform:||See Description|
|Compatible Devices:|| |
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DSXLP\|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Features:||collectibles , window blinds , lamp shades , craft projects & sewing machines; Contains a bitterant to help discourage inhalant abuse; Includes extension tube to get in hard-to-reach places; 10oz; 2 pk; , dust-removing power for practically any task; Ideal for keyboards , notebooks , Provides potent , CPU|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 2.80 x 8.50 Inches|
Ask a question
- Yesby Jackie6/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's compressed air to clean off computer keyboard or electronic components.by BigAl4/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Gasby KidWoodT3/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The manufacturer, Falcon Safety Products, says in the MSDS that it's 100% 1,1-difluoroethane (presumably with a trace of a bitterant as well), or R-152a. If this phase diagram is accurate, you would need to chill air to about 100 K to get it to liquefy at 1 MPa (about 130 psig). So if you filled a small can with compressed air at that pressure, you would only get about nine times the can's capacity out, and the pressure of the spray would drop rapidly. The costs of materials and transportation would make disposable cans of compressed air both economically and environmentally unsound.by regionfree8/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Josh and yes it comes with a straw or tube to get in small tight places :)by WOLF35910/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- "Yes" Each Can Of Dust-Off Duster Come With a Straw. Very Helpful To Get Into Tight Spots and With Cleaning.by cdman8/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $33.88 Was $39.98Save $6.10
- $2.55 Was $2.82Save $0.27