Customers also viewed these products
- $46.32 List price $48.98Save $2.66
- $50.00 List price $79.00Save $29.00
- Rollback$37.50 Was $60.00Save $22.50
Duraflame Anyfire Fire Logs, 6pk
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Duraflame Anyfire Fire Logs, 6 pk:
- Pack of six, 3-lb logs
- Each log burns for over 2 hours
- Made from 100 percent renewable resources
- Duraflame Logs, Anyfire, burns cleaner than wood
- For indoor or outdoor use
|Recommended Use:||NOT STATED|
|Recommended Surface:||NOT STATED|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||00623|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.50 x 9.75 x 7.12 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. Duraflame fire logs are not designed nor intended for use as a cooking fuel. Generally, the types of solid fuel used for cooking produce coals, which emanate heat over a period of time, and cooking is conducted by exposing the food directly to the heat generated by the coals. Our regular fire logs only burn with flames and do not generate adequate coals for cooking. For roasting food over a cozy fire, try duraflame Campfire Roasting Logs instead, also available at Walmart.by duraflame4/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What does it take to start the log? Do you have to have scrap paper or wood to ignite the log?
- Simply place the firelog on the grate with the arrows facing down and seam facing room, then light the seam below each arrow. Please see instructions on box or wrapper for complete instructions.by duraflame4/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?