Durabak is great!!! And so was the customer service I received from them. It went one great. Looks beautiful. I would purchase again.
Durabak 18 (For Outdoor Use) - TEXTURED version - Non Slip Coating, Bedliner, Deck Paint for ALL Boats - Many colors to choose from! - Black GALLON
Arrives by Thursday, Oct 1
About This Item
Buy Factory Direct Durabak Products!!!
DURABAKâ¢Â is a one-part, moisture cured, polyurethane protective coating with unlimited applications. This product is tough, totally flexible, slip-resistant, and waterproof.Â DURABAKâ¢Â is an outstanding product that provides a non-slip coating and professional grade finish to do-it-yourself projects. You can choose the textured paint version with recycled rubber tire granules or the smooth version to achieve an exceptional result.Â DURABAKâ¢Â non-slip paint will bond to concrete, wood, fiberglass, metal, and coated surfaces.Â DURABAKâ¢Â is great for Bedliners and Boat Decking.Â DURABAKâ¢Â will even bond to itself, making it easily repairable if necessary. Just open the can, stir, and apply to the prepared surface.
ADD YEARS OF LIFE TO YOUR TRUCK OR BOAT!
- DURABAKâ¢Â coating is available in 17 standard colors and is available in a smooth or textured finish.
- DURABAKâ¢Â comes in an Indoor (Durabak Original) and an Outdoor (Durabak 18) version
- DURABAKâ¢ can be applied by roller, brush or spray
- DURABAKâ¢Â will not flake, chip, or peel even when subjected to impact, vibration, or bending, and it is known for its durability and multitude of uses.
- DURABAKâ¢works with virtually all kinds of Bedliners and surfaces. Thousands of professionals stand by DURABAKâ¢ non-slip paint as their choice of coating for almost any job.
- Resistant to acid, chemicals and saltwater
- DURABAKâ¢will bond to most surfaces including concrete, wood, fiberglass, metal, most rubbers and sound painted materials (Note: Aluminum applications will require an etching primer be applied first).
- DURABAKâ¢Â has been approved for use onÂ US Navy nuclear aircraft carriers. It is currently on the USS Theodore Roosevelt, USS Dwight D. Eisenhower, USS Harry S. Truman, USS Carl Vinson and the USS George Washington, as well as many others.
Some of the Many Uses...
- Truck Beds
- Boat Decking
- Loading Docks
- Metal and Wooden Stairs
- Ship Decks
- Marine Applications
- Pleasure Boats
- Storage Tanks
- Warehouse Floors
- Pool Decks
- Sealing Rusty Pipes
- Vehicle Undercoating
- Pedestrian Walkways
And Many More...
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Durabak is Awesome Stuff!!! Thanks Durabak Depot
This stuff is awesome! Durabak is better than anything out there. Durabak Depot is a great company with excellent customer service! I will be back.
NEVER USE THIS
This crap was so thick I needed a putty knife to spread it. Stirring was not possible. I ended up with a rough surface that barely covered a 3ft x 3ft hatch cover. Followed all instructions. It literally peeled off, scraped off and didn't hold like ut said it would. Don't waste your money!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question