DURABAK™ is a one-part, moisture cured, polyurethane protective coating with unlimited applications. This product is tough, totally flexible, slip-resistant, and waterproof. DURABAK™ is an outstanding product that provides a non-slip coating and professional grade finish to do-it-yourself projects. You can choose the textured paint version with recycled rubber tire granules or the smooth version to achieve an exceptional result. DURABAK™ non-slip paint will bond to concrete, wood, fiberglass, metal, and coated surfaces. DURABAK™ is great for Bedliners and Boat Decking. DURABAK™ will even bond to itself, making it easily repairable if necessary. Just open the can, stir, and apply to the prepared surface.
- DURABAK™ coating is available in 17 standard colors and is available in a smooth or textured finish.
- DURABAK™ comes in an Indoor (Durabak Original) and an Outdoor (Durabak 18) version
- DURABAK™ can be applied by roller, brush or spray
- DURABAK™ will not flake, chip, or peel even when subjected to impact, vibration, or bending, and it is known for its durability and multitude of uses.
- DURABAK™works with virtually all kinds of Bedliners and surfaces. Thousands of professionals stand by DURABAK™ non-slip paint as their choice of coating for almost any job.
- Resistant to acid, chemicals and saltwater
- DURABAK™will bond to most surfaces including concrete, wood, fiberglass, metal, most rubbers and sound painted materials (Note: Aluminum applications will require an etching primer be applied first).
- DURABAK™ has been approved for use on US Navy nuclear aircraft carriers. It is currently on the USS Theodore Roosevelt, USS Dwight D. Eisenhower, USS Harry S. Truman, USS Carl Vinson and the USS George Washington, as well as many others.
|Manufacturer Part Number|