Dura-Trel Kingston 7 x 7 ft. Vinyl Pergola
Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$138.35 List price $259.99Save $121.64
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Highest-quality maintenance-free PVC vinyl
- Will not fade, crack, peel or discolor
- Never needs sanding, painting or staining
- Includes hardware, ground anchor system, instructions
- Overall: 105L x 105W x 96H inches; weighs 108 lbs.
The Dura-Trel Kingston 7 x 7 ft. Vinyl Pergola will create a defined space for entertaining and relaxing outdoors. Crafted of the highest-quality, maintenance-free PVC vinyl, this pergola is a breeze to own. It will never fade, crack, peel or discolor and never needs to be sanded, painted, or stained. When it's dirty, you simply spray it down with the garden hose. Your purchase includes just about everything you need to set it up and assembly takes about four hours.
- Made in the USA
- 20-year warranty against defects
- Assembles in about 4 hours
- Inside dimensions: 84L x 84W x 80H inches
- Post dimensions: 4L x 4W inches
About Dura-Trel Inc. Durability, versatility, reliability, and quality. These are the cornerstones of Dura-Trel's commitment to you. Our lawn and garden selections are an unbeatable and maintenance-free enhancement that can help transform the outdoors from average to outstanding. As you would expect from a national corporation with over 25 years of experience like ours, we offer competitive pricing and quick delivery. But we also have something our competitors don't - a custom production process that blends the efficiency of large-scale manufacturing with the time-honored qualities of hand-crafting traditions.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||11300|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This can be installed in pavers without having to purchase extra items.by CommunityAnswer9/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My pergola was installed in cement by drilling holes in the cement and using bolts. It has been up for a year and is still sturdy. My handyman installed the pergola and it took several hours. It is still clean and white and I love it.by Linky19999/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know. I layered fabric trimmed at the edges over the structure and it work well enoughby Linky19995/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My pergola was mounted on concrete. We had to buy bolts to bolt the columns to the concrete but it works well. The columns are steady and firm.by Linky19995/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?