Customers also viewed these products
- $110.88 Was $118.74Save $7.86
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Price does not include tire services, tire disposal fees or any applicable state environmental taxes. Actual tire may vary from displayed image.
Dunlop SP Sport Signature Tire 225/45R18 95W:
- Traction tire for agile handling
- All-season traction
|Tire Load Index:||Yes , 95|
|Tire Temperature Rating:||A|
|Tire Size:||225/45R18 , P225/45R18 95W|
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Black Sidewall|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||265003362|
|Tire Traction Rating:||A|
|Tire Speed Rating:||W|
|Assembled Product Weight:||25.90 LB|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||26.89 x 8.90 x 26.89 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, they does not.by BroDerf12/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Paisanorace8/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are only the tires.by CommunityAnswer2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I like the tread, they are all weather tires as I recall from reading the description. They went on a rear wheel drive vehicle which is not fun in snow no matter which tires you get for snowy travel.by CindyLooWho10/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO, NO, NO!!!by Skybuilder8/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- These are all-season tires, but not specifically snow tires.by CommunityAnswer8/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - sort of. It is an All - Season tire designed to handle all weather conditions including LIGHT snowfall. If you live in an area that has heavy snowfall then you may be better off with a set of winter snow tires that have a deeper tread pattern for heavy snow. You will need either an extra set of wheels (some folks purchase a set of plain looking steel wheels for this purpose) and switch out the winter tires for the All - Season tires come spring, or have a tire shop actually switch the tires onto your standard wheels when spring comes and then back to the winter snow tires when the heavy snow begins.by truvoice112/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This is an all weather tire. It has been given better than average reviews on other sites for snow & ice handling.by OhiomovestoCali8/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is classified as an All Season. Winter tires these days usually are comprised of a different compound to allow more flexibility in cold temperatures allowing for better traction.by johnfar6712/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?