Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Artificially flavored strawberry cake & frosting mix, includes cream cheese frosting, naturally & artificially flavored, & pastry bag.Recipe: Strawberry Cheesecake Truffle.
Ingredients: Cake Mix (Sugar, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour [Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Vegetable Oil Shortening [Palm Oil], Strawberry Flavored Bits [Sugar, Corn Syrup, Corn Cereal, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed and/or Soybean), Modified Food Starch, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Red 40, Blue 2], Leavening [Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate]. Contains 2% or less of: Wheat Starch, Emulsifier [Propylene Esters, Mono- and Diglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate], Salt, Dextrose, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Artificial Flavor, colored with [Red 40 Lake]). Frosting Mix (Powdered Sugar [Sugar, Corn Starch], Cream Cheese Powder [Cream Cheese (Cream, Milk, Skim Milk, Whey, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Natural Flavor, Tocopherols and Ascorbyl Palmitate (to protect flavor)], Natural and Artificial Flavor).
Instructions: You Will Need: For the Cupcake Pouch: 2 eggs, 3/4 cup water, 1/4 cup oil. For the Frosting Pouch: 2 teaspoons water, 1 stick butter (softened). Cupcake Instructions: 1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line muffin pans with baking cups. 2. Empty contents of large pouch into a large bowl. Blend cake mix, water, oil and eggs in a large bowl at low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds). Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Spoon batter evenly into the 12 cupcake liners (approximately 1/2 full). 3. Bake: Bake in center of oven at 350F for 18-23 minutes. Cupcakes are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5-10 minutes in pan then remove and place on wire rack to cool completely. Frosting Instructions: 1. Mix softened butter with electric mixer on high for 1 minute or until light and fluffy. Scrape. Slowly add frosting mix to butter while mixing on low speed for an additional 1 minute. Scrape. Add water. Start mixing on low. As frosting starts to come together, gradually increase speed to high. This step may take up to 3 minutes. Mix on high for an additional 3 minutes. 2. Fill provided pastry bag with frosting (place bag in tall glass to make filling with frosting easier). Cut approx. 1/2 inch from the tip of the pastry bag. Insert cut pastry bag into top of cupcake and squeeze gently to fill cupcake with approx. 1 tablespoon of frosting. Slowly remove pastry bag and swirl approx. 1 tablespoon of frosting on top. For an even richer cream cheese flavor replace 1 stick of butter with 2 ounces brick cream cheese and 4 tablespoons butter. Mix as directed. 9-Inch Round Cake: Preheat oven to 350F. Grease sides and bottom of pan with shortening or oil spray. Flour lightly. Mix as directed. Bake at 350F for 32-37 minutes. High Altitude (over 3,500 ft.): Cupcakes: Preheat oven to 350F. Stir 1 tablespoon flour into mix. Mix as directed. Bake at 350F for 18-23 minutes. 9-Inch Round Cake: Preheat oven to 350F. Grease sides and bottom of pan with shortening or oil spray. Flour lightly. Stir 1 tablespoon flour into mix. Mix as directed. Bake at 350F for 28-33 minutes.
Safe Handling Instructions: Contains: wheat, milk.Manufactured on equipment that also processes tree nuts.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||19.4 oz (1 lb 3.4 oz) 550 g|
|Certifications & Claims:||1 , 13|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Contains wheat, milk. Manufactured on equipment that also processes tree nuts.|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||64420941485|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.36 x 5.87 x 7.81 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||70.0 Grams|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 3.0 Grams||5.0|
|Saturated Fat 1.5 G||8|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||12|
|Sodium 190 Mg||8|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.0 Grams||13.0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 31 G|
|Protein 1.0 Grams|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. can this be used to make a cake? if so, how many boxes will it take for a 9x13 2" cake?
- Not sure if you could but it should take just one box. I think most boxed cake mixes make 12 cupcakes and that's what this makes.by CaliCutie8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Although I did not try in a 9x13 pan, Two boxes should be good for a 9x13 pan.by GatorFanJo12/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I added an additional 5 mins for baking. I used two mixes for my 9 x 13by CNPS12/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This can be used to make a cake.by CommunityAnswer5/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a pan that has square slots instead of round. It has 12 spots in the pan and this cupcake mix made 12 square cupcakes. They weren't tall like a round cupcake but they were bigger in circumference and they tasted great!by Traem6/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I depends on the size of the cupcake pan/liners. You can get between 15 & 18 cupcakes from one box. Hope this helps.by Qadash2/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can make one dozen standard cupcakes.by CommunityAnswer2/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It makes one dozen, which is perfect for me, because I only have one muffin pan! These are delicious by the way, I highly recommend them!by Phaedraphortyseven2/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Maybe into the Cake mix but if you add it to the frosting you may need to add powder sugar or it could become runny.by Cathyjo2110/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think so...I would probably fold them into the mix after it's mixed so you don't shred the strawberries.by Traem6/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?