Duck Heavy Duty Door Seal, 1.75" x 36"
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $9.12 Was $10.41Save $1.29
- Rollback$12.34 Was $14.30Save $1.96
- Rollback$10.08 Was $12.63Save $2.55
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Duck Door Seal 1.75" x 36" helps conserve energy by sealing out cold winter air and warm summer heat. With a durable construction, it is made to last for a long time. It is also designed to steer water away from a doorway. The Duck door bottom seal has a dark tone that will complement most frames smoothly. It's a more permanent solution than economy door bottoms and keeps out dust, insects and pollen. The heavy-duty door seal is slim, making it easy to store until you want to put it into place. It is lightweight and easy to install so you can begin using it right away. Use this seal to promote a steadier temperature in your home.
Duck Heavy-Duty Door Seal, 1.75" x 36":
- Helps conserve energy
- Seals out cold winter air and warm summer heat
- Duck door bottom seal steers water away from the doorway
- A more permanent solution than economy door bottoms
- Keeps out dust, insects and pollen
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1273017|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.12 x 2.19 x 37.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What colors does this come in? Will it fit doors with the hinges on the right that swings in?
- This door seal comes in black or white, and will fit on most doors.by CommunityAnswer11/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question David! The Heavy Duty Door Shoe slides under your door, so it should work whether your door opens inside or outside. For best performance you may want to leave at least a 1/4" gap from the end of the door seal and the end of your door.by DuckBrand1/28/2014Written by a verified representative from DuckBrandWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question! The door shoe slides on underneath the door; however if the door shoe is lose, you can screw it in for extra support. The screws are provided in the package.by DuckBrand4/3/2013Written by a verified representative from DuckBrandWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$6.94 Was $7.88Save $0.94