DSM-5 Self-Exam Questions: Test Questions for the Diagnostic Criteria
Check out these related products
- $53.76 List price $65.00Save $11.24
- $40.67 List price $55.00Save $14.33
- $56.70 List price $63.00Save $6.30
- $52.69 List price $72.00Save $19.31
- $74.06 List price $92.00Save $17.94
- $71.57 List price $93.00Save $21.43
- $66.80 List price $80.00Save $13.20
- $67.63 Was $75.00Save $7.37
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Amer Psychiatric Pub Inc, 2013, ISBN13 9781585624676, ISBN10 1585624675
DSM-5(R) Self-Exam Questions: Test Questions for the Diagnostic Criteria elucidates DSM-5(R) through self-exam questions designed to test the reader's knowledge of the new edition's diagnostic criteria. Mental health professionals, ranging from clinicians and students to psychiatric nurses and social workers, will benefit from this substantive text's 300-plus questions. This book is a "must have" for anyone seeking to fully understand the changes brought about by the groundbreaking launch of DSM-5(R).
Some of the book's most beneficial features include:
- Self-exam questions and cases designed to test the reader's knowledge of conceptual changes to DSM-5(R) (e.g., autism spectrum disorder), specific changes to diagnoses (e.g., the integration of childhood disorders within main disorders), and diagnostic criteria (e.g., the diagnostic criteria for major depressive disorder and bipolar disorders).- Questions about each diagnosis in DSM-5(R), including the proposed diagnoses in Section III, which enable readers to teach themselves about new and potential future diagnoses.- A contrast of DSM-5(R) diagnoses with DSM-IV-TR(R) to assist readers in quickly learning about the changes in diagnostic classes and criteria.- Short answers that explain the rationale for each correct answer (diagnostic criteria sets from DSM-5(R) are included as appropriate, and readers are directed to DSM-5(R) for further information).- Question answers containing important information on diagnostic classifications, criteria sets, diagnoses, codes, and severity, dimension of diagnosis, and culture, age, and gender.
Straightforward, practical, and illustrative, DSM-5(R) Self-Exam Questions: Test Questions for the Diagnostic Criteria will successfully test and broaden the DSM-5(R) knowledge of all mental health professionals.
|Number of Pages:||467|
|Author:||Muskin, Philip R., M.D.|
|Publisher:||Amer Psychiatric Pub Inc|
|Publication Date:||May, 2014|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.25 x 10.25 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $46.21 Was $51.96Save $5.75
- $70.21 List price $90.67Save $20.46
- $58.18 List price $80.20Save $22.02
- $62.06 List price $104.00Save $41.94
- $41.58 Was $45.86Save $4.28
- $32.78 List price $44.95Save $12.17
- $41.96 Was $48.12Save $6.16
- $70.46 Was $82.09Save $11.63
- $10.98 List price $18.99Save $8.01
- $41.47 List price $59.95Save $18.48
- $70.35 Was $74.11Save $3.76
- $11.43 Was $13.47Save $2.04
- $51.32 List price $67.00Save $15.68
- $62.15 Was $71.79Save $9.64