Dry Pro Waterproof Cast Cover Protector Large/HalfLeg
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$10.60 List price $17.03Save $6.43
- Clearance$10.48 List price $20.99Save $10.51
- Clearance$8.95 List price $17.99Save $9.04
- Clearance$6.50 List price $12.99Save $6.49
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
If you have a cast, wound care bandage, limb prosthesis, PICC (Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter) or IV line that is keeping you from bathing or swimming - worry no longer, your problem has been solved by DryPro.Dry Pro is made of surgical latex material and features a series of products like waterproof leg cast covers, covers for wound bandages, prostheses, PICCs and will soon have a cover for ostomy stomas. The waterproof cast protectors completely cover the hand or foot to above the cast, bandage area or prosthesis. The PICC product covers from mid arm, over the elbow, to mid bicep. The prosthesis covers the complete leg prosthesis much like the cast protector but is made of a different material and color .
- Completely waterproof
- Bathe or swim with dry confidence
- Great for casts, bandages or prostheses
- Contains Latex
- Never has such a simple product changed the quality of life
- Cannot be sold outside USA
Dry Pro offers the only leg and arm cast protection in the world with the patented vacuum seal to keep your bandage, cast or prosthesis dry. They are so completely and totally waterproof, between the waterproof latex and the vacuum seal, that you can even dive off a diving board or ride the ocean waves and still have your cast stay completely dry.
Features and Benefits of the DryPro cast protector:
- The Dry Pro is easy to use. Slide the Dry Pro over the appendage and pump the air out by squeezing the built in pump until the bulb is flattened. Remove bulb and quickly cap the stem. The patient can go swimming, bathe, shower or receive hydrotherapy while wearing the sleeve. You can even dive off a diving board or ride the ocean waves. The protector cannot slip off! In fact it can't even be pulled off when in the deflated state.
- The Dry Pro is made of thick surgical latex that can stretch up to 600 percent without tearing. This durable product is comfortable and flexible and also features a Non-Skid Grid on the sole of the leg protector to prevent slipping.
- Dry Pro, with the patented vacuum seal and Non-Skid Grid, offers the safest and most effective product on the market. Other cast cover products do not offer the same waterproof guarantee as the Dry Pro.
- The Dry Pro is available in a
Size Chart Arm Cover: Measure the circumference of the Arm or Leg right above the cast. (If the end of the cast it very close to the elbow, measure mid bicep or measure mid thigh). Do not measure around the cast - measure around the skin.
|Arm Cast Cover||Model #||Arm Circumference||Length|
|X-Small Full Arm||FA-12||6" - 6.75"||16"|
|Small Full Arm||FA-14||6.75" - 8.75"||23"|
|Medium Full Arm||FA-16||8.75" - 10"||28"|
|Large Full Arm||FA-18||10" & up||31.5"|
|Small Half Arm||HA-13|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HL15XP|
|Container Type:||MOLDED TRAY|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 12.00 x 12.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- from $9.44
- Rollback$5.27 Was $6.32Save $1.05
- $9.86 Was $16.32Save $6.46
- $13.50 Was $14.88Save $1.38