Drive Medical Phoenix Heavy Duty Power Scooter, 3 Wheel
Customers also viewed these products
- from $3,949.00
- $2,999.00 Was $5891.00Save $2892.00
- $3,629.00 Was $6586.00Save $2957.00
Check out these related products
- $599.50 Was $698.60Save $99.10
- Reduced Price$181.04 List price $204.29Save $23.25
- $560.96 Was $746.55Save $185.59
- $381.93 Was $400.81Save $18.88
- $550.61 Was $579.20Save $28.59
- from $401.48Save $24.99
- from $355.67Save $40.22
- $172.26 Was $214.74Save $42.48
- $174.13 Was $209.88Save $35.75
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
If you're seeking an easy, transportable mobility option, but need a weight capacity greater than 300 pounds, the Drive Medical Phoenix HD 3 is the right choice for you. The Phoenix HD 3 has the highest weight capacity in the market for travel scooters. The Phoenix HD 3 is lightweight and easy to disassemble-perfect for taking the scooter wherever you want to go, either around the neighborhood or far from home. It can be disassembled quickly and easily into four easy-to-handle pieces for loading into a car, truck or van. The Phoenix HD offers great features which include color change panels in red and blue and ergonomic "finger-pull" throttle control to make operating the scooter easier. The Phoenix HD also includes a headlight and solid, flat-free tires for worry-free use. You can adjust the height of the Phoenix HD's comfortable stadium-style seat which has attractive two-tone upholstery and armrests that can be adjusted in width and angle. Go ahead, experience the Drive difference.
- Quick and easy disassembly
- Includes interchangeable color panels in Red and Blue
- Armrests are padded and adjustable
- Quick connect batteries
- Ergonomic throttle control
- Height-adjustable swivel seat with two-tone upholstery and fold-down backrest
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Large, plastic carry basket
- Easy-to-adjust tiller
- Anti-tip wheels
- Easy freewheel operation
- Actual Product Weight: 115 lbs
- Anti Tip Wheels: Yes
- Base Weight: 84 lbs
- Batteries: 2 - 12V 20AH
- Battery Weight: 31 lbs
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Charger: Offboard, 1.5A
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Front Wheels: 8" x 2" Flat Free
- Ground Clearance: 3.75"
- Heaviest Piece: 32 lbs
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Motor: 24V x 350W x 3600rpm
- Number of Wheels: 3
- Overall Product Height: 36"
- Overall Product Length: 39"
- Overall Product Width: 23"
- Primary Product Color: Red, Blue
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 8" x 2" Flat Free
- Seat Depth: 17"
- Seat Weight: 21 lbs
- Seat Width: 17.5"
- Seat to Floor Height: 20"-22"
- Turning Radius: 43"
California Proposition 65 Warning: Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||phoenixhd3|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||37.00 x 19.00 x 36.00 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Drive Medical Phoenix HD 3, item# PHOENIXHD3, has a maximum weight capacity of 350 lbs.by Drive Medical9/14/2016Written by a verified representative from Drive MedicalWas this answer helpful? (23) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this scooter can go in reverse.by CommunityAnswer9/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $1,149.00 Was $2548.00Save $1399.00
- from $55.80